Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang University of Otago Postgraduate Award, New Zealand maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang University of Otago Postgraduate Award, New Zealand
Closing Date: 2 Nov
Value: An emolument of $13,000 plus tuition fees at the NZ student level and costs incurred in the production of two hard bound theses.
Tenure: Tenure is for one year, or until the thesis is submitted, whichever period is the shorter.
Location: New Zealand
Summary: This Award is offered by the University of Otago for Masters’ thesis study in any subject.
Comments: Postgraduate Awards are awarded by the University Council, on the recommendation of the Senate, to candidates in the first year of their thesis research for a Master’s degree.
Tenure of a Postgraduate Award by a Master’s degree student is for one year, or until the thesis is submitted, (whichever period is the shorter.) Students must be in the first year of their thesis research to be eligible for an Award. A shorter period of tenure shall be awarded in cases where four months or more of registration as a candidate for the degree have already been completed at the time of the award. Overseas tenure of a Postgraduate Award is not permitted.
Eligibility Information: Postgraduate Awards are available only to students seeking to obtain their first Masters qualification. The University of Otago Postgraduate Awards are open to Domestic Fee Paying Students only. Confirmation of the Award is dependent on approval of the application to register as a Masters candidate and completion of the enrolment procedure.
Relevant University Regulation: This scholarship is governed by the University of Otago Regulations and Notes for Postgraduate Scholarships and Awards
Application Information: Applications are made on the University of Otago Postgraduate Scholarships and Awards application form. www.otago.ac.nz/study/scholarships/postgraduate_scholarships.html
Organisation: University of Otago
Contact: Postgraduate Scholarships Administrators
Address: Scholarships Office, PO Box 56, Dunedin, New Zealand
Tel: +64 3 479 5292
Fax: +64 3 479 5650
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships 2010 New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships (NZIDRS) are open to all international students who meet the eligibility criteria.NZIDRS scholarships include: 1. full tuition […]
- PhD Studentships in Economics at University of Otago PhD Studentships in Economics - University of Otago New ZealandThe Department of Economics of the University of Otago in New Zealand is expanding its PhD programme and invites applications […]
- Student Training and Research in Tumor Immunology (STaRT) Grant, Cancer Research Institute, USA Through its Student Training and Research in Tumor Immunology (STaRT) Program, the Cancer Research Institute seeks to attract bright young minds to rewarding careers as cancer […]
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand University of Waikato – New Zealand, is offering doctoral scholarships for students from any country commencing study in academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships are available […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is offering several scholarships which will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a maintenance grant equivalent to that […]
- International Postgraduate PhD Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time Postgraduate Research degree in the School of Tourism in the 2013/14 academic year.Who is […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) and Scholarships for International Research Fees (SIRFs) Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for […]
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarship for Indonesia, UK Newcastle University is delighted to announce a scholarship award for Indonesia for students commencing postgraduate studies in September 2013. This partial tuition fee scholarship has a […]
- Department of Law and Criminology Postgraduate Scholarships The Department of Law and Criminology postgraduate scholarships are for students with an excellent academic record in their undergraduate law or criminology (or equivalent) degree. […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang University of Otago Postgraduate Award, New Zealand semoga informasi tentang University of Otago Postgraduate Award, New Zealand ini bermanfaat.