Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships 2010 maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships 2010
New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships (NZIDRS) are open to all international students who meet the eligibility criteria.
NZIDRS scholarships include:
1. full tuition fees for three years of full-time doctoral study
2. NZ$20,500 per annum living allowance (NZ$1708.33 per month).
3. up to NZ$600 annual health insurance allowance
4. NZ$2000 (across 3 year tenure) travel allowance. This is intended to be used for conference attendance and field research
5. NZ$800 (across 3 year tenure) book and thesis allowance
6. NZ$500 one-off establishment allowance. Only to be paid to those students who are travelling to NZ specifically to take up the NZIDRS. No student already located in NZ is eligible to receive this amount.
Additional funds are not available to support accompanying dependants.
Evidence of available supervision
You need to show evidence that academic supervision is available when you apply for this scholarship. Applicants should contact the relevant university departments to confirm the availability of appropriate supervision before submitting their applications. Please see the terms and conditions for more information.
NZIDRS application close date
The NZIDRS closes to applications on the 15th of July each year. Applications will be accepted from early May until 5pm (NZ time) on Thursday the 15th of July 2010. Please note that NZIDRS applications received after the closing date and/or incomplete applications will not be considered by the selection panel under any circumstances. This is non-negotiable.
Find out more
If you have questions about the NZIDR scholarships, please contact the Education New Zealand Scholarships Manager – email@example.com
* NZIDRS terms and conditions (PDF)
* NZIDRS application form (Word doc)
* NZIDRS guidelines & frequently asked questions (PDF)
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand University of Waikato – New Zealand, is offering doctoral scholarships for students from any country commencing study in academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships are available […]
- Eric Bleumink Fund for Development Cooperation: University of Groningen Master and PhD Scholarships The University of Groningen was awarded both the Diploma Supplement label and the ECTS label as the first and only higher education institution in the Netherlands. The labels are a […]
- University of Otago Postgraduate Award, New Zealand Code: OUAClosing Date: 2 NovValue: An emolument of $13,000 plus tuition fees at the NZ student level and costs incurred in the production of two hard bound theses.Tenure: Tenure is for one […]
- Doctoral Scholarships, University of Otago, New Zealand The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship provides funding to support doctoral students studying at the University of Otago. Applicants must be: Obtaining their first doctoral […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), University of Adelaide, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) scheme is funded by the Commonwealth Government through the Department of Education, Employment & Workplace Relations (DEEWR). […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) and Scholarships for International Research Fees (SIRFs) Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for […]
- PhD Studentships in Economics at University of Otago PhD Studentships in Economics - University of Otago New ZealandThe Department of Economics of the University of Otago in New Zealand is expanding its PhD programme and invites applications […]
- Eiffel International Scholarships for Masters and PhD Students Eiffel scholarships are awarded to foreign students for study in France towards a PhD or master’s degree, primarily in three areas: * engineering, * economics & management, * law […]
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France Tuition fees and living expenses scholarships are available for all students of Master of Space Studies (MSS), Space Studies Program (SSP) and Southern Hemisphere Space Studies Program […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships 2010 semoga informasi tentang New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships 2010 ini bermanfaat.