Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang LLM Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang LLM Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK
For 2012-2013 Birmingham Law School will be offering a range of scholarships to applicants for its taught LLM programmes.
- up to £5,000 for international students (Non EU)
- up to £2,000 for UK/EU students.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need. Applicants must already have applied for admission to the LLM degree.
Applying for a scholarship
Applicants are required to send a letter of motivation to Mrs Sharon Jones (Law-LLM@bham.ac.uk) addressing the twin requirements of academic merit and financial need.
The closing date for the receipt of Scholarship applications is Friday, 22 June 2012.
Successful applicants will be notified in July 2012. Scholarships are not payable directly to successful applicants but are set off against the University fee invoice for 2012-2013 and will be transferred once successful applicants have paid the balance owed by them to the University.
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2012 LLM Scholarships for International Students at University of Birmingham An LLM degree is a Taught Masters in Law. The programme takes one year (full-time) or two years (part-time) and involves the study of four specialist modules and a dissertation. […]
- LLB Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK For 2012-2013 entry Birmingham Law School will be offering a number of scholarships to international applicants for the following LLB programmesLLB (Bachelor of Laws)LLB with BusinessLLB […]
- Brunel Law School International Undergraduate Scholarships, Brunel University, UK Brunel Law School is pleased to announce the international scholarship programme for 2012. The aim of the scholarship programme is to provide financial support to students who have […]
- George Scott Travelling Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK In 2011-2012, priority for this scholarship will be given to applicants undertaking postgraduate study in Philosophy. EligibilityIf no suitable application is received for an award in this […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK For over a century the University of Birmingham has been recognized as one of the world’s leading universities for the quality of our teaching and research. We attract students of the […]
- LLM International Scholarships, Brunel Law School, Brunel University, UK Brunel Law School is pleased to announce the international scholarship programme for 2012. The aim of the scholarship programme is to provide financial support to students who have […]
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships, King’s College London, UK This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King’s College London. The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships (IUMS) IUMS is intended for international students who study for their first degree at Newcastle University. This partial scholarship has a value of £2,250 for the first year of study. Eligible […]
- International Development Office Scholarships, Swansea University, UK Swansea University’s International Development Office has Scholarships available to candidates who can demonstrate 1) above average academic qualifications and 2) financial need. […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK The following awards, which are offered by the University, are open to prospective international undergraduate students commencing their studies in September 2012:International […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang LLM Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK semoga informasi tentang LLM Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK ini bermanfaat.