Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships, IMT – Institutions, Markets, Technologies, Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships, IMT – Institutions, Markets, Technologies, Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy
Competitions for admission are open in the following PhD Programs at IMT ‑ Institutions, Markets, Technologies, Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca:
Computer Science and Engineering
The Doctoral Program aims at preparing researchers and professionals with a wide knowledge of the foundations of informatics. It seeks to explore applications to a variety of systems that are changing the perspective of other existing technological applications and that are target of very active research in the international scene. The research activity focuses on key aspects of these systems, such as open-endedness, autonomy, resource sharing, security, and concurrency.
Economics, Markets, Institutions
The program seeks to deal with issues in political economy, applied public economics, the functioning of industries and markets, the impact of macroeconomics on productivity and growth.
A distinctive feature of the PhD program is the integration of theoretical, technical, and practical expertise, aimed at educating highly qualified professionals, who analyze, plan, and manage concrete interventions of political economy.
Theoretical methodologies and models are generated and tested, through the systematic investigation of the real world, with a distinctive focus on concrete observation of markets and their actors. At the end of the program, students are able to identify commonalities as well as distinctive characters of economies, markets, and industries.
Management and Development of Cultural Heritage
Ph.D. in collaboration with Politecnico di Torino
The Program aims at formalizing in a consistent multidisciplinary course, the specific know-hows needed by researchers and professionals operating at the highest levels of management of culture. The PhD course focuses on the following disciplines: History and Art History; Economics and Management of immaterial goods; Legislation on Cultural Heritage; Technology. Doctoral students will also be given elements of physics and chemistry, strictly related to the field of conservation and analysis of materials. The PhD program integrates a theoretical approach with technical and practical ones, in order to educate both highly qualified professionals operating in the concrete field of cultural policy and researchers who will be active in the field of cultural heritage.
Political Systems and Institutional Change
The PhD in Political Systems and Institutional Change is a multidisciplinary course which analysis, in a comparative perspective, institutions and their historical, political, sociological, legal and economic features. Special attention will be devoted to processes of institutional change. The PhD aims at forming political analysts able to: plan and manage collaborative and integrated processes at the international level; analyze and assess policies and institutional settings at a supranational, national and regional level; confront the specific problems of countries in transition towards democracy and a market economy.
Duration: 3 years
Language: Courses and seminars are held in English. Foreign Ph.D. students are required to attend an Italian Language and Culture Course.
Classes begin in March 2011.
The deadline for applications is October 28, 2010 at 18:00 (Italian time).
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 10 PhD Scholarship Positions at Faculty of Law Research will be carried out in one of the research programmes of the Faculty’s centres of excellence; Research in the field of public international law is embedded in the ACIL […]
- PhD Scholarships for ASEAN Countries, Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand The coming year of 2015 marks a very important milestone for all ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) countries in that we shall be integrated to become one single community. […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science at University of Amsterdam PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science, University of Amsterdam, The NetherlandsThe AISSR constitutes thematically focused research programmes, which have an anchor in one or […]
- [Spain] PhD Scholarships at Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya in BarcelonaThe IN3 invites applications for its Interdisciplinary English-speaking PhD programme in the […]
- PhD Scholarships at Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya in BarcelonaThe IN3 invites applications for its Interdisciplinary English-speaking PhD programme in the […]
- DAAD PhD Scholarships in Conflict Studies and Management Programme (CSMP) In line with the special focus of a public policy school, the research programme at the Brandt School looks at conflict management with a special interest in how policy-making and […]
- Max Weber Fellowships, European University Institute, Europe The Max Weber Programme is Europe’s largest postdoctoral programme in the social sciences and humanities. It is funded by the European Commission (DG Education and Culture) and hosted by […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Country at University of Pavia (UNIPV) The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers 51 monthly instalments of 1.000 Euros each as scholarships to study at […]
- Drugs, Security and Democracy Fellowship in Latin America and the Caribbean The Drugs, Security and Democracy (DSD) fellowship program supports research on drug policy, citizen security and democratic governance, as well as associated topics across the social […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships, IMT – Institutions, Markets, Technologies, Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships, IMT – Institutions, Markets, Technologies, Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy ini bermanfaat.