Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Technical University of Denmark PhD Positions in Mathematics Related Research Areas maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Technical University of Denmark PhD Positions in Mathematics Related Research Areas
Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics.
The positions should be within the research areas of the Department:
Series Expansions and Applications, Problems in Geometry arising from Architecture, Structures and pattterns of vorcticity in fluid flows, Graph Codes, Protein structure refinement by optimization, Reconstruction methods for inverse problems with partial data, Cryptographic hash functions, Continuation and Numerical Bifurcation Analysis for Experiments, Phase Space description of Sequential Dynamical Systems.
For further details on these projects, see: http://www.mat.dtu.dk/English/Education/PhD/PhDProjects.aspx
Applications with other projects that are defined in collaboration with Faculty at DTU Mathematics are also welcome.
Candidates should have a master degree in mathematics, applied mathematics or engineering or equivalent academic qualifications.
Approval and Enrolment
The scholarships for the PhD degree are subject to academic approval, and the candidates will be enrolled in one of the general degree programmes of DTU. For information about the general requirements for enrolment and the general planning of the scholarship studies, please see the DTU PhD Guide.
Salary and appointment terms
The salary and appointment terms are consistent with the current rules for PhD degree students. The period of employment is 3 years.
Further information can be obtained from Professor Tom Høholdt, phone:+ 45 45253047, e-mail: T.Hoeholdt[at]mat.dtu.dk.
Do NOT send applications to this e-mail address, but use the electronic submission system – see below!
Applications must be submitted in English and we must have your online application by 15 March 2011. Please open the link “apply for this job online” and fill in the application form and attach your application and CV.
Applications must include documentation of a completed M.Sc. or M.Eng.-degree.
Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master’s degree, but cannot begin before having received it.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, inability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
Apply for this job online:
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- Doctoral Studies Scholarship in Aquatic Ecology at University of Lund The aim of the research project is to identify the barriers to dispersal in a microalgal species that forms blooms in freshwater lakes. This research has implications for the […]
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London Applications are invited for a one-year Post Doctoral Research position at Queen Mary, University of London, on an EPSRC funded project with the title “Information flows and Information […]
- PhD Position in Biophysical Chemistry, Lund University, Sweden The position is linked to the research project “Molecular basis of heat and desiccation tolerance of bacterial cells and spores”, funded by Nestec Ltd, Lund University and the Swedish […]
- PhD Stipend Scholarship in Algebraic Coding Theory At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Mathematical Sciences a PhD stipend is available within the general study programme Mathematics and Physics. The stipend is […]
- Scholarships 2011 in Mining Engineering and Geology at Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, UK Through the generous support of industrial sponsors, The Camborne School of Mines Trust, and past students and staff, we are able to offer 10+ scholarships each year to new students […]
- Biodesign Innovation Fellowship at Stanford University Each year, the Biodesign Program has two U.S.-based fellowship teams of four fellows working within a specific clinical area. Focus areas in the past have included Cardiovascular […]
- [Belgium] PhD Position Biochemistry-Biotechnology at Ghent University Position for a PhD Grant.Laboratory for Protein Biochemistry and Biomolecular Engineering -L-PROBE-Department Biochemistry and Microbiology(Fac. of Sciences-Ghent University)DescriptionThe […]
- The European Master of Diagnosis and Repair of Buildings (EMDIREB) Scholarship Position The European Master of Diagnosis and Repair of Buildings (EMDiReB) is a postgraduate university programme, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus Programme. […]
- PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) PhD scholarships at DTU Nanotech, Spring 2011A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Technical University of Denmark PhD Positions in Mathematics Related Research Areas semoga informasi tentang Technical University of Denmark PhD Positions in Mathematics Related Research Areas ini bermanfaat.