Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA
Empa is an interdisciplinary research and services institution for material sciences and technology development within the ETH Domain. Its Laboratory for Mechanical Systems Engineering is looking for strengthening its composite materials development activities and offers a
Postdoc position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites
The work will focus on the development of nano-particle modified fibre reinforced polymer composites by modification of the system with nano-particles, specifically carbon nano-tubes (CNT). The purpose of the project led by the candidate is to improve resin dominated properties of fibre composite materials, like ILSS, toughness and impact resistance. The work will cover aspects such as functionalisation of the fillers, processing issues and characterisation from the nano- to the macroscopic scale.
The ideal candidate (m/f) is a communicative chemist, chemical engineer, material scientist or physicist with a PhD degree. The candidate should bring practical experience in the field ofnanocomposites, including the specific characterisation methods, preferably on CNT-epoxy systems. Furthermore, the candidate should already have lead a scientific project.
The position is immediately available and the planned project duration three years. Please send your application including a short statement of research interests, CV, list of publications and names and addresses of two academic references.
For further information please contact
Dr. Michel Barbezat,
+41 44 823 44 98
email@example.com. Also see www.empa.ch/abt117.
Please submit your application online www.empa.ch/jobs.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Wageningen University PhD Position in Bioprocess Engineering “STW Biocement Project”, Netherlands Wageningen UR (University & Research centre)A PhD student who will explore the technical and environmental aspects of sustainable cement production. The PhD will work at Environmental […]
- PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal […]
- PhD Position:Degradation and Mechanical Characterization of Polymers for Drug Delivery This project is part of coordinated efforts at DTU and KU Pharma to develop new devices for oral drug delivery. The goal of this collaboration is the top-down microfabrication of […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics Hasselt University, in collaboration with the International Drug Development Institute (IDDI, Belgium), announces the following position (m/f): Researcher doctoral student in […]
- PhD Scholarships in Organic Synthesis & Polymer Chemistry, DTU Nanotech, Denmark Two full PhD scholarships are offered by the CBIO group at the Department of Micro and Nanotechnology (DTU Nanotech). The CBIO group has extensive collaboration with several Pharma and […]
- PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry A PhD scholarship is available within synthetic chemistry in relation to research in new biomaterials. The project is a collaboration between the Technical University of Denmark […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biogenic Selenium Volatilization Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal […]
- PhD Student Position in Experimental Physics The Institute for Materials Research (IMO) of Hasselt University announces the following position for a (m/f): PhD student (2×2 years) Nanophotonic detection of electrical signals in […]
- One PhD Position in Robots and Smart Environments at Örebro University Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS) Örebro University, SwedenApplications are invited for a PhD student position in Computer Science at Örebro University, Sweden. The […]
- PhD in Production Engineering, within the field of Evolvable Production Systems at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within natural sciences and engineering, as well as architecture, industrial engineering […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA semoga informasi tentang [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA ini bermanfaat.