Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Doctoral student position in Business Administration maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Doctoral student position in Business Administration
Karlstad University–the modern university–is characterised by a combination of active cooperation with external partners and academic excellence. Karlstad University has around 12 000 students and a staff of over 1 200 members.
Democratic principles, equality and diversity are the cornerstones of our activities. We value and welcome the enriching presence of a diversity of backgrounds and qualifications among students and staff.
Doctoral student position in Business Administration with an emphasis on accounting leading to a PhD
Doctoral study programmes are offered in twenty-six disciplines at Karlstad University-one of which is business administration. Research in business administration at Karlstad University is carried out in many areas. A doctoral studentship is now available in business administration with an emphasis on accounting.
Eligibility and assessment criteria
Candidates must meet the requirements for general and special eligibility. The general eligibility requirement is completed education at Bachelor and Master levels, totalling 240 higher education credits. The special eligibility for admission to doctoral studies in business administration requires that at least 120 higher education credits are in business administration, including at least 30 higher education credits at Master’s level, of which 15 credits have been earned for an independent degree project. The requirements for subject courses and independent projects can be replaced by equivalent studies in an adjacent discipline or major field of study. In the assessment of candidates, special consideration will be given to the quality of independent degree projects. Good command of English is a requirement. Accounting covers the subareas financial accounting and management accounting. As the need for expertise is greater in financial accounting, candidates with qualifications in this field will be given priority.
Candidates are assessed individually and admission is based on their capacity to successfully complete the programme. As the data collection for the dissertation project must be carried out at Swedish workplaces, the candidates’ mastery of a Scandinavian language will be given special attention. The successful candidate is expected to start as soon as possible at Karlstad University. The doctoral student employment has a four-year time limit with possible prolongation up till one year if duties have included other research, teaching or administration (must not exceed 20% of full time).
Application should include:
- Submitted degree thesis projects
- Any other academic texts displaying the candidate’s capacity to complete the doctoral programme successfully
- Account of practical experience and relevant employments
- Brief (max.1,000 words) account of reasons for applying, main dissertation research area and ambitions for the future
Application should be submitted electronically with all documents attached.
Application Deadline : 12 April 2011
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The Exeter World Class Business Student Scholarship, University of Exeter, UK Four full fees scholarships will be awarded to four exceptional students who are able to demonstrate world class ability. There will be one scholarship for applicants to the MSc Accounting […]
- Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accountingThe […]
- Postdoctoral in Business Administration The holder of this position should have competency and experience in at least one of the fields of business studies. Scholarly proficiency is the main requirement for employment. The […]
- Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University The research will be developed in connection with the research project R-ARE, which is a long-term project focused on entrepreneurship, innovation and development in regions of varying […]
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability […]
- PhD student position in water quantity and quality assessment PIK invites applications from outstanding individuals for a PhD-student`s position (TV-L 13, 50%) to support the core interdisciplinary research team at PIK. The goal is to analyse […]
- Ph.D. Student Position in Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with […]
- PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Theory of Graphene Devices”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with MSc degree in Physics, […]
- Doctoral student in Combustion Physics at University of Lund OverviewType of employment: Limit of tenure, 4 years Extent: 100 % Location: Department of Physics, LundFirst day of employment: As soon as possible Official Records Number: LTHPA 2011/394 […]
- PhD student position at Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research OverviewThe Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research – UFZ is a research institution within the Helmholtz Association. It provides scientific contributions to the safeguarding of the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Doctoral student position in Business Administration semoga informasi tentang Doctoral student position in Business Administration ini bermanfaat.