Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Ethical Leadership, King’s College London, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Master Scholarships in Ethical Leadership, King’s College London, UK
The School of Arts and Humanities is committed to supporting innovation and rewarding excellence. To celebrate the launch of this unique interdisciplinary programme, which combines cutting-edge expertise with fresh intellectual perspectives, we are pleased to offer 1 scholarship to the value of £6,000 to a student studying on the MA in Ethical Leadership in 2011-12. The award is tenable for one year only and cannot be deferred. The award is open to students of any nationality.
All admissions applications supported by 2 academic references and undergraduate transcript via Official Website. submitted before 17:00GMT on 01 May 2011 will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for the award if:
- You have submitted an admissions application supported by 2 academic references and undergraduate transcript via Official Website. before 17:00GMT on 1 May 2011 to the MA in Ethical Leadership.
- You are planning to commence the postgraduate taught masters degree in Ethical Leadership at King’s College London for the 2011/2 academic session
- You are expected to meet the College’s usual requirements regarding language proficiency and the quality of the first degree (namely a minimum of a 2:1 – upper second class – degree).
- You will not be in receipt of an AHRC scholarship concurrently
How do I apply?
Admissions tutor: Clemens Sedmak (email@example.com)
Education Projects Officer: Sarah Hayward (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships at King`s College London This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King`s College London.The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea School of Electronics Engineering, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University Scholarships are available for research programs in electrical / electronic engineering leading […]
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships, King’s College London, UK This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King’s College London. The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
- London Business School Master Scholarships in Finance, UK If you have a place on the Masters in Finance programme, you may be eligible for a scholarship. You’ll be given more information on these with your place offer, but here is an overview […]
- Master Scholarships, University of the Arts London International Graduate Scholarships, UK For the 2010/2011 academic year, the University of the Arts London is offering postgraduate scholarships for international students (excludes EU students), across our six Colleges. […]
- International Guest Scholarships, American College of Surgeons, USA The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong interests in […]
- College of Social Sciences PhD Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK Applications are invited for up to 16 scholarships being offered by the College of Social Sciences to study for a PhD in an area of research linked to the college’s school/subject […]
- Lebesgue Master Scholarships in Mathematics, France The Lebesgue Center offers 10,000€ scholarships to outstanding mathematics students applying for a master programme in mathematics, for a fist year of Master (M1) or for a second year of […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program for September 2016 […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Scholarships in Ethical Leadership, King’s College London, UK semoga informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Ethical Leadership, King’s College London, UK ini bermanfaat.