Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan
Two openings at the level of postdoctoral research fellows in computational sciences are available at the Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Nankang, Taipei, Taiwan.
The theory group in RCAS is carrying on a joint project for the development of multi-scale simulation tools. The goal is to integrate the electronic, transport, optical, mechanic properties into a software package suitable for the simulation at the level of devices (or a certain size of molecular structures).
The main duty of the job is to develop and integrate various codes in different areas of physics/engineering together for comprehensive modeling.
We are looking for two potential candidates in the following two categories, respectively:
- Ab inito computations in schemes such as density-functional theory (DFT) or similar approaches.
- Computational electromagnetism/elasticity/optics/fluid mechanics.
- The potential candidates must have an extensive numerical coding experience in one of the areas mentioned above, and the knowledge of linux-based environment.
- Candidates with experiences in parallel programming may be given priority.
In accordance to the salary scale of Academia Sinica, but negotiable
The appointments are for one year and renewable if there is good progress.
The potential candidate shall e-mail his/her curriculum vitae and three representative publications to Dr. Shu-Wei Chang (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please set the title of e-mail as “Application to Post Doc Position in RCAS-Joint Project in Computation.” Qualified candidates will be further contacted (by e-mail or phone) for an interview, and reference letters may be requested.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Ph.D. Student Position in Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with […]
- PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Theory of Graphene Devices”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with MSc degree in Physics, […]
- PhD Stipend Scholarship in Algebraic Coding Theory At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Mathematical Sciences a PhD stipend is available within the general study programme Mathematics and Physics. The stipend is […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Position The Hamilton Institute, at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth (NUIM) is searching for a postdoctoral fellow to conduct advanced research as part of the IBM Exascale Stream […]
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Exascale Computing Systems Research at Institute of Computer Science (ICS) OverviewDepartment: Computer Architecture and VLSI Systems LaboratoryLocation: Heraklion, Crete, Greece Salary: 40,000 - 50,000 Euros, commensurate with qualifications Original Posting Web […]
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich The Department of Economics at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in one of the following areas:Labor economics (empirical)International trade […]
- Doctoral, Master and Bachelor Scholarships, Asia University, Taiwan Asia University provides a limited number of scholarships each year for talented international students. All applicants may have an opportunity to compete for scholarships provided by […]
- Schrödinger Fellowship: School of Theoretical Physics Two Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship positions are currently available in the School of Theoretical Physics at the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. These are dedicated research […]
- Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences is a centre based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), devoted to the research and education of the optical and photonic sciences, at the highest […]
- [US] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at NYU-Poly Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, NYU-Poly; Brooklyn, NYApplications are invited for a postdoctoral […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan ini bermanfaat.