Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK
Imperial College London
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics
A PhD studentship concerning the description of extreme water waves and the fluid loads arising high in the wave crest is available in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Imperial College London. The project is funded by an EPSRC CASE award in collaboration with BP and covers both University fees and a full maintenance grant. The project has funding for 3.5 years and will be supervised by Professor Chris Swan.
The purpose of the project is to provide improved models of the water particle kinematics (velocities and accelerations) arising high in the crest of the most extreme waves, thereby reducing the uncertainty in the applied fluid loads. The collaborative nature of the work will allow the student to benefit from an internationally leading research environment and, at the same time, develop a close working relationship with a leading company in the offshore/marine industry. The project involves a combination of theoretical, numerical and experimental modelling.
Applicants must have a good first degree in engineering, mathematics or physics and must be either UK citizens, EU students who have studied or been employed in the UK for the past 3 years, or overseas (non-UK, non-EU) applicants who have been employed in the UK for at least the past 3 years.
To be considered for this studentship please submit your CV and a covering letter highlighting your relevant background and experience to Rebecca Naessens (firstname.lastname@example.org). Selected candidates will be invited for interview in late June, the intention being to start the project before September 2011. Further information concerning the project is also available from Rebecca.
The deadline for applications is Friday 24 June 2011
Preferred start date before September 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Optimal Decision Making under Uncertainty at Imperial College London PhD Studentship: Untaxed bursary of £15,590 per annum plus UK/EU fees. UK nationals are eligible. Non-UK EU Students who have been in UK for three or more years, fulfilling the EPSRC […]
- PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK PhD StudentshipExperimental Investigation of Fluid Flow and Mass Transport in Heap LeachingImperial College London – Department of Earth Science and EngineeringA Rio Tinto studentship is […]
- Beasiswa New Hall College, University of Cambridge Scholarship New Hall College, University of Cambridge menyediakan bantuan dana beasiswa untuk kandidat siswa setiap tahunnya. Jika Anda telah memilih New Hall sebagai kampus pilihan pertama di […]
- AXA PhD Fellowships, King’s College London, UK Eligibility criteriaOpen to the following nationalities: All NationalitiesApplicants must have completed a Masters degree. The master’s degree must have been obtained during the civil […]
- International Academic Excellence Scholarships for Postgraduate, University of Exeter, UK The College has a limited number of £5,000 International Academic Excellence Scholarships, awarded competitively according to academic merit. Scholarships will be awarded as a reduction in […]
- English Language Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK The College has a limited number of £1,000 English Language Scholarships, awarded according to academic merit. Only applicants who have been offered a place conditional on English […]
- Master Scholarships, Optics in Science and Technology, Erasmus Mundus, Europe MSc OpSciTech is a unique European Master`s Course providing a comprehensive and multidisciplinary coverage of the field of Optics, from upstream scientific aspects to engineering and […]
- Oxford Brookes University PhD Studentship 2011 in the Departments of Marketing, UK PhD Studentship in Customer Behaviour, Engagement and Management at Oxford Brookes University, UK Study Subject: Customer Behaviour, Engagement and Management, CRM, Consumer Satisfaction, […]
- FRRR/Pratt Water Engineering Scholarship at La Trobe University Employer-partners and prospective full-time students residing in communities in the Murrumbidgee Basin are invited to apply for grant monies towards the cost of an undergraduate degree […]
- PhD Studentship in Healthcare Facility Management (with UCLH) at University College London University College London – UCL Department / Division, Bartlett School of Graduate Studies Duration of Studentship 3 yearsStipend £15,590 per annumVacancy InformationA 3 year PhD […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK ini bermanfaat.