Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentship at Universiti Brunei Darussalam maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentship at Universiti Brunei Darussalam
PhD Studentship at Universiti Brunei Darussalam
The Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Institute of Education, Universiti Brunei Darussalam is seeking a suitable PhD candidate for the Research Project “Promoting Understanding of Science Concepts through Professional Development of Science Teachers” (PUSC-PDST).
The research will utilise a model of professional development to develop abilities to improve teaching and learning practices which promote better understanding of science concepts and principles in Brunei.
Candidates must hold the following qualifications and experience:
- good undergraduate Honours degree (preferable First or Second Upper) in a Science subject or Science Education
- Master of Education degree in Science Education subject
- taught in a relevant Science subject in secondary education for a minimum of 3 years.
- English Language proficiency – at least pass in IELTS score of 6.0 OR TOEFL test 550 OR grade 6 in English language at GCE `O` Level OR a grade `C` in IGCSE (as a first or second Language)
- good communication skills in both Malay and English
- own a car and valid driving license.
First choice will be given to Brunei citizens or Permanent Residents. Overseas students may be considered as well.
Scholarship funded by the Science & Technology Research Grant will be awarded on a competitive basis (via interview). ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED. The Scholarship will cover tuition fees plus a maintenance grant at the rate of (BND6,000.00 per annum, plus BND3000 per programme tuition fees).
The project is planned to start as soon as possible in December 2010 for full-time study. The Scholarship will be offered for one year in the first instance, and is renewable for a maximum of three years subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Candidates must make a formal application to the Universiti Brunei Darussalam Faculty of Research, Postgraduate Studies and Development. The deadline for receipt of applications is 16:00h on Thursday 30 December 2010.
How to apply:
Please send your completed application letter and full Curriculum Vitae to the:
Office of Postgraduate Studies and Research,
Universiti Brunei Darussalam
Level 2, ILIA Building, Jalan Tungku Link,
Email: Eliza Hashim
Tel: 2463001 Ext. 2303
Candidates who need further information concerning the nature of the research that are not answered by the website can contact the Principal Researcher, by email only:
Dr Irene P-A Cheong,
Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Institute of Education,
Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
Email: Dr Irene Cheong
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Queensland Resources Council / Griffith University Education Scholarship The Queensland Resources Council (QRC) offers the QRC/ Griffith University (GU) Education Scholarship to recognise high achieving pre-service teachers undertaking mathematics, science […]
- Beasiswa S1,S2 dan S3 di Brunei Pemerintah Brunei Darussalam menawarkan beasiswa tahunan bagi pelajar internasional. beasiswa akan diberikan untuk menempuh studi di University of Brunei Darussalam (UBD), Universitas […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kookmin University, Korea Liberal Arts & Social ScienceKorean Language and LiteratureEnglish Language and LiteratureChinese Language and LiteratureKorean HistoryEducationpolitical sciencePolitical Science & […]
- Italian Government Scholarships 2011 The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offering scholarships. The scholarships can be used between 01.10 and 30.09 for:* Italian language courses.* Single university courses (3, 6, 9 […]
- Post Doctoral Fellowship Program Universities in Pakistan in recent years have embarked on imparting education in critical areas to cope with the advanced technical manpower needs of the country in the 21st century. […]
- Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships to Foreign Students 2011 With His Majesty’s consent, the Government of Brunei Darussalam is offering annual scholarships under a special scholarship award scheme, commencing in 2011/2012 academic session.Tenable […]
- Postdoc positions at Product- and Production Development at Chalmers University of Technology The research and education at Chalmers University of Technology are focused on technology, science and architecture. Our motivation comes from a desire to discover and to learn new […]
- Master-PhD Scholarship in KIST International R&D Academy, South Korea The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) was established in 1966 under the auspices of Korean and US governments. The mission of KIST was to assume a central role as the […]
- CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA Canon Foundation for Scientific Research (CFSR) sponsors scientists primarily in the scientific and engineering disciplines in developing countries. The foundation aims are to support […]
- Fulbright Foreign Language (Bahasa Indonesia) Teaching Assistant (FLTA), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA Applicants must be English language teachers or currently in training to become the English language teacher and must be able to demonstrate a commitment to language teaching upon return […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship at Universiti Brunei Darussalam semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship at Universiti Brunei Darussalam ini bermanfaat.