Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentship, 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts, University of Cambridge, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentship, 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts, University of Cambridge, UK
PhD Studentship in 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts
Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
Vacancy Reference No: NP07094
Carbon laydown or ‘coking’ is usually thought of as having a negative effect on catalyst performance. Recent work has shown that this need not be the case. This project seeks to explore how formation of carbonaceous overlayers can be used in petrochemical refining technology, particularly with respect to alkylation, hydrogenation and isomerisation.
The team will work on a range of problems including: (i) synthesis of novel metal organic framework solids (MOFs) and related materials; (ii) evaluation of the catalytic performance of these materials at bench scale and in pilot plant; (iii) characterisation of the materials and identification of the role of carbon deposits on catalytic performance. This studentship will focus on using electron microtomography techniques to image directly the location of carbon within the pore structure of the catalyst and relate this to catalytic performance.
This 3-year PhD studentship is available to start as soon as possible but no later than April 2011. The studentship is open to UK and EU nationals and the project is sponsored by the King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals.
Applicants should have a First Class (or high 2:1) degree in a relevant discipline such as chemical engineering, engineering, chemistry or physics. In the first instance, applicants should send a detailed curriculum vitae (to include numerical details of grades obtained in relevant examinations) to: the Research Secretary at email@example.com
Informal enquires about the project may be made to Dr James McGregor via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30 September 2010. Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Soil Carbon Dynamics at University of Central Lancashire The Environmental Sciences Division (ESD), Official Website., at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Official Website ., has an immediate opening for a post doctoral research […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Petroleum and Minerals at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is pleased to invite your attention that application to Graduate Studies at KFUPM is now open […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia KFUPM currently offers 32 Master Programs and 11 Doctorate Programs in 27 different disciplines. IntroductionWe welcome outstanding and talented prospective graduate students from around […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals We welcome outstanding and talented prospective graduate students from around the nation and the world to apply for Graduate Studies. Besides national students, KFUPM currently has […]
- University of Cambridge PhD/MPhil in Friction Joining for Low Energy Transport Applications Vacancy Reference No: NA06599Principal Investigator: Dr H R Shercliff Project Details:The transport industry continuously seeks design and manufacturing solutions that enable lower fuel […]
- Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Major at Universiti Teknologi Petronas The application for Undergraduate Programmes is open.Deadline for July 2009 intake is on the 3rd of March 2009.The Government of Indonesia through its Oil and Gas Department or MIGAS and […]
- Chevron Specialist Engineering Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide. Chevron North Sea Ltd. is offering four Chevron Specialist […]
- Postdoctoral Position in 3D Electron Microscopy of Membrane Proteins at University of Vermont OverviewA postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of Prof. Michael Radermacher at the University of Vermont, to study the structure and function of mitochondrial and […]
- 3 PhD Scholarships in Materials and Surface Technology Department of Mechanical Engineering is looking for 3 Ph.D. in Materials and Surface Technology related to strengthen our strategic research activities in Materials in Sustainable […]
- Scholarships in Materials and Surface Technology, Department of Mechanical Engineering, DTU, Denmark Department of Mechanical Engineering is looking for 3 Ph.D. in Materials and Surface Technology related to strengthen our strategic research activities in Materials in Sustainable Energy […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship, 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts, University of Cambridge, UK semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship, 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts, University of Cambridge, UK ini bermanfaat.