Posted By: admin
September 1, 2010
Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentship, 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts, University of Cambridge, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentship, 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts, University of Cambridge, UK
PhD Studentship in 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts
Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
Vacancy Reference No: NP07094
Carbon laydown or ‘coking’ is usually thought of as having a negative effect on catalyst performance. Recent work has shown that this need not be the case. This project seeks to explore how formation of carbonaceous overlayers can be used in petrochemical refining technology, particularly with respect to alkylation, hydrogenation and isomerisation.
The team will work on a range of problems including: (i) synthesis of novel metal organic framework solids (MOFs) and related materials; (ii) evaluation of the catalytic performance of these materials at bench scale and in pilot plant; (iii) characterisation of the materials and identification of the role of carbon deposits on catalytic performance. This studentship will focus on using electron microtomography techniques to image directly the location of carbon within the pore structure of the catalyst and relate this to catalytic performance.
This 3-year PhD studentship is available to start as soon as possible but no later than April 2011. The studentship is open to UK and EU nationals and the project is sponsored by the King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals.
Applicants should have a First Class (or high 2:1) degree in a relevant discipline such as chemical engineering, engineering, chemistry or physics. In the first instance, applicants should send a detailed curriculum vitae (to include numerical details of grades obtained in relevant examinations) to: the Research Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquires about the project may be made to Dr James McGregor via e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date: 30 September 2010. Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Computer Science at University of Cambridge Applications are invited for one PhD studentship in the Security Group at the Computer Laboratory to work with Dr Steven Murdoch. Funding for this position is provided by Microsoft […]
- University of Cambridge PhD Studentship in Haematology, UK University of Cambridge Announce PhD Studentship in the Department of Haematology, UK Functional characterization of novel regulators of haematopoiesis and platelet function in Danio rerio […]
- University of Cambridge PhD Studentship in Modelling of ThermoAcoustic Instabilities PhD Studentship in Modelling of ThermoAcoustic Instabilities, University of Cambridge – Department of Engineering Limit of tenure: 3 years Lean premixed agitation are articular to be a […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Scholarship, University of St Andrews, Scotland UK Scholarship in honour of Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge The University presented Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with their first […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- PhD Studentship in Vascular Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK Predictors of responders to non-responders with DPP-IV inhibitor and association between oral antidiabetic use with hypoglycaemia and cardiovascular outcomeSupervisors: Dr Iskandar Idris […]
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships, University of Cambridge, UK A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge.Core componentsthe University Composition Fee and College fees at the appropriate rate*a maintenance […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship, 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts, University of Cambridge, UK semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship, 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts, University of Cambridge, UK ini bermanfaat.