Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang 12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang 12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London
12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London
The Bloomsbury Colleges PhD Studentships
The Bloomsbury Colleges consortium brings together six University of London colleges comprising Birkbeck (Bbk), Institute of Education (IoE), London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), Royal Veterinary College (RVC), School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) and The School of Pharmacy (SoP).
The consortium is offering twelve PhD Studentships, each of three years duration, to start October 2011. The Studentships will cover course fees (at the usual level for UK and EU Studentships) and a student stipend. They will encompass a wide range of topics spanning the biomedical and social sciences, reflecting the diversity of disciplines represented in the consortium. The Studentships will be supervised by two of the partner colleges with the lead college indicated after each Studentship.
Click on a Studentship from the list below for further details and application links.
Please note that the deadlines may differ between Studentships.
- Stakeholder perception of flood-risk (Birkbeck)
- Structural and functional studies of the Hsp90‐dependent phosphatase PP5 in the malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum (Birkbeck)
- Gender violence and adult learning in post‐apartheid South Africa (Institute of Education) *
- Mechanisms of social influence in typical development and autism (Institute of Education)
- Evaluation of foot and mouth disease vaccine coverage, effectiveness and impact in Turkey and Iran (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine)*
- Integrated informatics and statistical tools to assist the translation of pathogen sequencing data derived from new sequencing technologies (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine)
- Quantitative and qualitative investigations of mental health and wellbeing in veterinary, pharmacy and other undergraduate students (Royal Veterinary College)
- The effect of missense mutations on the role of Fukutin related protein (FKRP) (Royal Veterinary College)
- Agricultural and health input subsidies in development: inter‐sectoral lessons from theory and practice (School of Oriental and African Studies) *
- Intelligent Hands: a cross‐cultural study of apprenticeship and skilled work (School of Oriental and African Studies) *
- Role of gastrointestinal microbiota in the development of Escherichia coli K1 neonatal meningitis (The School of Pharmacy)
- The Viral Achilles Heel: The nucleocapsid protein of FIV and related lentiviruses as a therapeutic target (The School of Pharmacy)
*These four Studentships are related to international development and include additional funding for field research. For more information, please visit the LIDC website at this link http://www.lidc.org.uk/news_detail.php?news_id=110
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has generously provided SOAS at least two bursaries for students undertaking a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme. The value of each […]
- Kamran Djam Scholarships, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK Thanks to the generosity of the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust there are a number of Kamran Djam scholarships available for UK/EU and Overseas fee-paying SOAS students, providing a […]
- The AW Mellon Foundation Master and Doctoral Scholarship Programe 2011 for Africa, University of Cape Town The AW Mellon Foundation and the University of Cape Town has established a Scholarship Programme to support excellent South African students and students from other countries in Africa […]
- Kayoko Tsuda Bursary (Japanese Studies), School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Japan Research Centre (JRC) is pleased to invite applications to the bursary created through the generosity of Ms Kayoko Tsuda. One is offered to the value of £7,000 (untaxed), and […]
- Fee Waiver + Stipend, PhD Scholarships in Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK The School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London – UK, is offering one or two Dean’s scholarships for new PhD students from any country (UK, EU or international students) […]
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships Both studentships worth £ 7,000 each. The award is usually for one year only, but in which the award recipients have demonstrated outstanding potential for research, s/he can reapply to […]
- Sochon Foundation Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Sochon Foundation has generously provided SOAS with one scholarship for students undertaking a full-time post-graduate programme in Korean Studies.The scholarship, valued at £7,000 in […]
- Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK One Felix Scholarship will be available to a Non-Indian student who is a citizen of and living in a developing country to pursue a research degree at the School of Oriental and African […]
- AXA PhD Fellowships, King’s College London, UK Eligibility criteriaOpen to the following nationalities: All NationalitiesApplicants must have completed a Masters degree. The master’s degree must have been obtained during the civil […]
- King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The King Saud Foundation Prize is available for students who are proposing to register full-time for a research degree at SOAS in the academic session 2011/12 in any area relating to […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London semoga informasi tentang 12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London ini bermanfaat.