Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich
PhD Studentship in Building Material, ETH Zurich, Swiss
At ETH Zurich, Department of Civil Engineering, Institute for Building Materials,
Field(s): material physics
Application deadline: Jun 20, 2010
A position for a PhD position is available at ETH Zürich, in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, in the new group of Micro-structure and Rheology, headed by Emanuela Del Gado, of the Institute for Building materials (http://www.ifb.ethz.ch).
The research will focus on the development of mesoscopic models and numerical experiments to investigate the rheology and mechanics of gels and glassy suspensions of interests for smart engineering materials (cement gels, nano-composite suspensions …). The activity is part of an international and interdisciplinary research framework, including theoretical and experimental leading groups in the field of engineering materials. It is fully funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF).
ETH offers an exciting working environment and a competitive salary. The position will be available from July the 1st, 2010.
Interesting candidates will have a Master degree in physics, mathematics, physical chemistry, materials science, engineering, or a related field.
For information and applications, please contact:
Emanuela Del Gado
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Material Physics at UMET (Unité Matériaux et Transformations) PhD studentship in Origine and Nature of Metastable Intermetallic Compounds Produced by Thermomechanical Joining Processes of Metals in at UMET (Unité Matériaux et […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK The Annual Fund studentship is made possible thanks to the generosity of alumni, friends, staff and former staff of the College who make gifts to sustain and further King’s as a centre of […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- PhD Studentship in Vascular Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK Predictors of responders to non-responders with DPP-IV inhibitor and association between oral antidiabetic use with hypoglycaemia and cardiovascular outcomeSupervisors: Dr Iskandar Idris […]
- ESRC/PIC Masters Studentship in Population Studies Population Investigation Committee (PIC) established a scholarship fund in 1996, observed that English students have difficulty in obtaining funding for further study beyond the […]
- Master’s Studentship for UK/EU Applicants at University of Manchester BBSRC studentships are available to candidates seeking entry on the Master by Research (MRes) in Tissue Engineering for Regenerative Medicine (TERM) in September 2012. These […]
- PhD Studentship in The significance of the oxidation state of gold in heterogeneous catalysis at Cardiff School of Chemistry Gold is widely recognised as having enormous promise in heterogeneous catalysis but development has been hindered by the lack of fundamental understanding of reaction mechanism.The aim […]
- Research studentship mortality determinants in people with pain at Keele University Research StudentshipThe role of health, psychological and lifestyle factors in determining mortality in people with pain at Keele University - Arthritis Research UK Primary Care […]
- PhD Studentship Institute for Sustainable Construction at Edinburgh Napier University An exciting opportunity has arisen to undertake a funded three year full-time PhD studentship within the Institute for Sustainable Construction and the School of Engineering and the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich ini bermanfaat.