Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Computer Vision and Robotics at Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in Computer Vision and Robotics at Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany
PhD Studentship in Computer Vision and Robotics at Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany
With 4400 staff members Forschungszentrum Juelich is the largest interdisciplinary research centre in Germany focusing its research in the fields of health, environment and energy, and information technology.
The Institute for Chemistry and Dynamics of the Geosphere – Phytosphere (ICG-3) investigates dynamic processes in plants and their interaction with dynamic environments.
The Quantitative Image Processing Group at ICG-3 seeks for a PhD Student (Computer Vision and Robotics) to begin work on a three-year PhD project. The group develops algorithms and methods for image-based plant measurements. Algorithms to be developed generally analyze multidimensional signals, in particular multichannel or multi-camera image sequences. This includes e.g. 3d reconstruction of deformable objects for measurement of the surface expansion of plant leaves, stereoscopic robot vision, diffusion-like methods for noise reduction, or reconstruction of diffusion tensor MRI-data. Methods applied start with suitable physical modeling of the acquired data, e.g. by PDEs, optimized discretization, variational and other energy minimization methods, Bayesian inference or channel representations.
* Solving a challenging task in a highly motivated, multidisciplinary team
* Development, implementation, and validation of computer vision algorithms
* Setup of lab experiments for the acquisition of test data
* Presentation of results on international conferences and in scientific journals
* M.Sc. (or equivalent) in computer science, physics, mathematics, or a related discipline with a good final grade. Experience in pattern recognition, signal or image processing, automation and robotics is advantageous.
* Interest in numerical/theoretical problems as well as a solid mathematical background
* Good programming skills, especially in C/C++, CUDA, and Matlab are desirable
* Good command of written and spoken English, as well as excellent technical and organizational skills
* Willingness to communicate research results and to interact within an interdisciplinary and international research environment is expected.
For more information visit our website:
and/or contact: Dr. Hanno Scharr, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment of the PhD fellow will be based on salary grade 13/2 Collective Agreement for the Civil Service (TVöD). Depending on the candidate‘s profile and the subject of his/her PhD thesis an additional allowance may be granted.
The implementation of equal opportunities is a cornerstone of our staff policy, for which we have received the TOTAL E-QUALITY Award. Applications from women are therefore particularly welcome. We also welcome applications from disabled persons.
Please send your application with the relevant documentation, quoting the reference code D039/2010, to:
Institut für Chemie und Dynamik der Geosphäre (ICG-TA)
Mr. K. Beumers
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
Application Deadline : 30 June 2010
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- [Germany] Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg UniversityOverviewThe Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Group headed by Prof. Thomas Brox has openings for PostDoc and […]
- PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University OverviewThe Robotic Intelligence Lab at Jaume I University (Castellon, Spain) is offering a PhD position for working in bio-inspired robotics research concerning learning and […]
- PhD Scholarship in Biomechanics / Biorobotics, Bielefeld University, Germany A PhD scholarship in Biomechanics/Biorobotics has been announced under the EU-FP7 program at Bielefeld University, Germany. In the EU-funded FP7-Project EMICAB (Embodied Motion […]
- PhD student in Epidemiology and Biostatistics at UMC Utretch We are looking for someone who has (nearly) finished a master of science program (MSc) in which statistics, mathematics, or computer science play a prominent role. Experience with […]
- CASE PhD studentship in Mathematics at Warwick University The four-year studentship provides the opportunity for research, towards a PhD in Mathematics, on the analysis of statistical inference problems in the context of spatial tracking. The […]
- [Germany] PhD Student Fellowship in Natural Sciences at Friedrich Schiller University The Jena School for Microbial Communication (JSMC) is funded by the German Excellence Initiative. It conceptionally combines different research areas (microbial communities, interactions […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow and PhD Studentship Positions at Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry The Department of Bioorganic Chemistry (Prof. Wessjohann) has several openings for postdoctoral fellows and Ph.D.-students. The latter requires the completion of a European master or an […]
- PhD Scholarships in Plant Science and Microbiology A 4 year PhD opportunity in genetic, genomics and cell biology through to molecular biology, biological chemistry and computational biology. This prestigious multidisciplinary programme […]
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in Computer Vision and Robotics at Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Computer Vision and Robotics at Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany ini bermanfaat.