Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Vision Systems Physiology-Helsinki University of Technolo maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Vision Systems Physiology-Helsinki University of Technolo
Vision Systems Physiology group
has funding available for a PhD or a postdoctoral student. Earlier experience
about visual system or matlab programming would be helpful. We are part of Brain Research Unit at Low Temperature Laboratory in Helsinki University of Technology. The work would target cortical physiology with brain imaging and aim to understand visual information processing at systems level. Our group works mainly with functional magnetic resonance imaging and has excellent access to research-dedicated 3 T magnet. In addition, whole-head magnetoencephalography is available for temporal resolution when necessary.
We have close collaboration with groups in Helsinki University who work on visual
psychophysics and computational modeling of vision.
The university is located in Espoo, Otaniemi campus, and forms a calm and
research friendly environment with significant amount of foreign students. Finland is
known for an excellent infrastructure for families and Helsinki region houses multiple international schools. Helsinki University of Technology, together with Helsinki School of Economics and the University of Art and Design Helsinki will be part of a new foundation-based Aalto University at the end of next year. The new university aims to nourish a student centered culture and high-quality research.
If you are interested, please send CV and a letter of recommendation before 10th
December to Simo Vanni, AMI centre, PO Box 3000, 02015-TKK, Espoo, Finland, or
by e-mail to vanni [ a t ] neuro.hut.fi. Please do not hesitate to ask for more
Simo Vanni, MD PhD,
Academy Research Fellow
Vision Systems Physiology
Brain Research Unit/AMI centre
Low Temperature Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO BOX 3000, 02015-TKK, Espoo
tel: +358-9-451 6159
fax: +358-9-451 2969
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Marie Curie fellowship program VTT is a globally networked multitechnological contract research organization. VTT provides high-end technology solutions and innovation services to a broad range of industries worldwide. […]
- PhD in Information and Computer Science at Aalto University The position is at the Department of Information and Computer Science, Aalto University School of Science (previously Helsinki University of Technology). The focus of the Department`s […]
- Cardiff Research Scholarship into Advanced Neuroimaging Methods CRANIUM’s aim is to stimulate the next phase of development of neuroimaging methodology for translational neuroscience applications in human health and disease.The hub of CRANIUM is […]
- PhD Position in The Field of Computer Architecture at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down […]
- PhD Position in Computer Architecture, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down to […]
- Erasmus Mundus International Master Scholarship in Management of IT (IMMIT) Erasmus Mundus programme: International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), is jointly offered by IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Université Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III […]
- PhD Scholarship on Novel Diagnostic Methods and Devices for Personalised Treatment of Cancer at Technical University of Denmark A 3-year PhD scholarship is open within the European FP7 project “Biomedical engineering for cancer and brain diseases diagnostics and therapy development EngCaBra”. DTU Nanotech is […]
- Post doctoral fellow in Neuroscience at Institute of Basic Medical Science ONE POSITION AS POST DOCTORAL FELLOW (SKO 1352) in Neuroscience is available for three years in the Synaptic Neurochemistry Laboratory at Department of Anatomy, IMB, University of Oslo […]
- Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Electrical Energy, Systems and Automation Development of a multipurpose micromagnetic and micromechanical simulation platform A PhD position is available to join the research team that develops the multipurpose magnetic […]
- [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier PhD position in Systems Biology, MontpellierCandidate:We are looking for a candidate motivated by systems biology and with strong background in mathematical modelling and computer science. […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Vision Systems Physiology-Helsinki University of Technolo semoga informasi tentang PhD Vision Systems Physiology-Helsinki University of Technolo ini bermanfaat.