Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD studentship in Biostatistics at University of Hasselt maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD studentship in Biostatistics at University of Hasselt
Hasselt University announces, within I-Biostat (the Interuniversity Institute for Biostatistics and statistical Bioinformatics), a position for a (m/f):
PhD student Biostatistics (2×2 years)
Authorities and official bodies world-wide require animal experiments in order to be able to guarantee the safety of clinical tests on humans for medical products. Through implementation of what they call the “3Rs” initiative, the National Institute of Health (NIH) has been striving to develop alternative product testing methods that will: Reduce the number of animals used in testing, Refine testing procedures so animals experience less pain and distress; or Replace animals with non-animal testing systems. The goal of this project is to (1) investigate innovative statistical approaches that offer ways to reduce the number of animals in future toxicology studies, and (2) to obtain more information from existing data sets (through e.g. better study design, dose-response models, complex hierarchical clustering models, longitudinal models,…).
Profile and diploma
- You have a master degree in (bio)statistics or an equivalent degree;
- You are acquainted with statistical methodologies and had exposure to computer programming. Knowledge of statistical software such as SAS, S-Plus, R, StatXact, etc. is advantageous;
- You are intrinsically motivated and goal oriented;
- You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment;
- You are willing to closely collaborate with a pharmaceutical industry partner and travel regularly to the region of Turnhout;
- You speak and write English fluently.
The appointment takes effect at the latest from October 1, 2011, for a period of 2 x 2 years (with evaluation after 2 years).
- Content job responsibilities:
- Prof. dr. Christel Faes, +32 11-26 82 85, email@example.com
- Prof. dr. Helena Geys, +32 14-60 67 19, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content terms of employment and selection procedure: Yves Soen, 011-26 80 85, email@example.com
Applicants must use the official application forms. Please add a copy of your diploma, a list of courses and your results per course. Without these we cannot evaluate your application.
- can be downloaded here:
Visit Official Website.
and sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or are available at the Rectoraat of Hasselt University, Campus Diepenbeek, Agoralaan – building D, B-3590 Diepenbeek (Belgium), phone +32 – 11 – 26 80 10
The completed application forms must reach the above mentioned address no later than March 18th 2011.
Application by e-mail will only be taken into consideration when sent to the following address: email@example.com.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
- Postdoc Position in Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS A 2 years post doctoral position is available at the Center of Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research under Mission Oriented Research (MOR)-Biomedical Engineering at Universiti […]
- Simons Graduate Fellowships in Theoretical Computer Science, USA The Simons Foundation Division for Mathematics and the Physical Sciences invites applications for the Simons Graduate Fellowships in Theoretical Computer Science program. Simons Graduate […]
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Soil Carbon Dynamics at University of Central Lancashire The Environmental Sciences Division (ESD), Official Website., at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Official Website ., has an immediate opening for a post doctoral research […]
- PhD in Information and Computer Science at Aalto University The position is at the Department of Information and Computer Science, Aalto University School of Science (previously Helsinki University of Technology). The focus of the Department`s […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Computer Simulation of Biophysics of Phospholipid Membranes The aim of this project is to model the interactions of lipid membranes with nano-objects including functional biomimetic polymers, peptides, polymeric micelles and polymer […]
- PhD Position in Bioinformatics at VU University Medical Center The Biostatistics group at the VU University Medical Center has a very active group of statisticians working on high-dimensional data analysis. The group within the Department of […]
- PhD Position, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, Netherlands Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, The Institute for Risk Assessment Sciences of Utrecht University is an interfaculty research institute within the faculties of Veterinary Medicine and […]
- 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems OverviewThe aim of the project is to develop (numerical) methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of linear infinite-dimensional systems with time-varying […]
- PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology – LUND UNIVERSITY The student will work in the area of dynamical modelling of biological networks, in particular in relation […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD studentship in Biostatistics at University of Hasselt semoga informasi tentang PhD studentship in Biostatistics at University of Hasselt ini bermanfaat.