Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg
The University of Gothenburg, Faculty of Science announces; Ph.D. student position in biophysical chemistry at the Department of Chemistry
We are looking for a highly motivated PhD student with interest in solar energy conversion in nature and in the next generation of solar cells.
As part of a internationally successful research group in biochemstry/biophysics you will drive a project with the overall goal to visualize molecular structural dynamics. Located at the interface of chemistry, physics and biology this includes the study of structural dynamics in photosynthetic proteins and organic solar cells using time-resolved X-ray scattering and spectroscopy techniques.
Training will be in state-of-the-art methods in membrane protein biochemistry, X-ray crystallography/spectroscopy and computational analysis.
This third cycle education will lead to a Ph.D. in Natural Sciences, or Natural Sciences with a specialisation in Chemistry and comprises four years of full time study at the post graduate level. The time period can be extended to up to five years in total through teaching and/or other departmental duties.
To fulfil basic requirements for PhD-education you must have:
- Higher education degree at advanced level
- At least 240 higher education credit points of which at least 60 must be at advanced level
- Acquired the corresponding knowledge nationally or internationally through other means
Research experience in biochemistry, biophysics, or spectroscopy will be considered as a merit. The project is performed in collaboration with international partners. Thus, excellent communicational and organizational skills are also considered a plus.
Criteria : The following selection criteria will be used:
- Merits from education at basic level
- Merits from education at advanced level
- The earlier educations relevance to the PhD research area
- The applicants ability to perform and learn from PhD-studies
- The applicants ability to work in a research group
For further information, please contact
Sebastian Westenhoffwestenho@chem.gu.se tel: + 46 (0)736-543307
Head of department, Gunnar Nyman e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
tel: + 46 (0)31- 786 9035
- CV, copies of academic grades
- exam/diploma work or related documents
- other relevant documents
- letter of recommendation
Name of two referees (with name, contact details and relationship to applicant stated)
Please send the application as a PDF-file to email@example.com
or by post;
Applications should be addressed to:
University of Gothenburg
Department of Chemistry
Att Malin Skoog
SE 405 30 Gothenburg
Mark the application with reference number: U 2011/63
The application must be received no later than 21th of March 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship at The Leiden Institute of Chemistry The Leiden Institute of Chemistry is part of the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences of Leiden University. Leiden University is a member of the League of European Research […]
- PhD Scholarships in Plant Science and Microbiology A 4 year PhD opportunity in genetic, genomics and cell biology through to molecular biology, biological chemistry and computational biology. This prestigious multidisciplinary programme […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry A postdoctoral position, supervised by Associate Professor Catherine Day, is available immediately to investigate the structure and function of components of the protein […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Cell Biology A fully-funded PhD studentship is available at the London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London in the area of cell biology under the supervision of Dr Guillaume […]
- PhD position at MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Molecular Neurobiology of Circadian Timekeeping. Applications invited from EU & UK nationals for a fully funded 3-year PhD studentship under the supervision of Dr Michael Hastings […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Computer Simulation of Biophysics of Phospholipid Membranes The aim of this project is to model the interactions of lipid membranes with nano-objects including functional biomimetic polymers, peptides, polymeric micelles and polymer […]
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability […]
- PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology – LUND UNIVERSITY The student will work in the area of dynamical modelling of biological networks, in particular in relation […]
- PhD Student, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Ghent University, Belgium At the Department of Physics and Astronomy of Ghent University a position for a PhD student is available. The aim of this PhD project is computational study of mechanisms of cardiac […]
- PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University Within the Defects in SemiConductors (DiSC) group, a position is available for a motivated researcher for experimental research in the field of defects in Cu(In/Ga)Se2 (CIGS) and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg semoga informasi tentang PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg ini bermanfaat.