Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK
The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars Programme
The Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes high quality basic biological science with a medical application. In the last RAE, RDM scientists were rated it at the highest level in both basic science and clinical research across a wide range of fields.
The department has internationally renowned programmes in a broad spectrum of sciences related to medicine, including: Cardiovascular Medicine; Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism; Epidemiology and Clinical Trials; Haematology and Pathology; Immunology; Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cells; and Acute Stroke. These themes span the translational research spectrum, from basic biological research through to clinical application.
The Department is committed to training the next generation of scientists in biological and clinical sciences through its graduate programme in the University of Oxford. The Department’s PhD Scholars Programme is open to outstanding candidates of any nationality, without restriction. It provides fully-funded awards for students wishing to undertake a 4-year D.Phil in Medical Sciences.
Students are full members of the University of Oxford, have their College and University fees paid (home or overseas) and receive a generous stipend of £18,000/annum. These awards allow students to carry out research in a single laboratory for the full 4 years.
Further details on the application process and the wide range of projects are available on the RDM website. Individual supervisors can also be contacted by email about their projects.
- The closing date for applications is 4th January 2013
- Interviews will take place on 23rd & 24th January 2013
- Offers will be made in early February 2013.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Hélène La Rue Scholarship in Music, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for a postgraduate research […]
- De Rohan Postgraduate Scholarship 2012 at OXFORD BROOKES UNIVERSITY, UK The Scholarships are awarded to new full-time students enrolling on masters courses in September of the academic year 2012/13. Candidates may not under any circumstances defer take-up of […]
- Hélène La Rue Scholarship in Music at University of Oxford St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for a postgraduate research […]
- The Oxford University “Clarendon Fund” Scholarship 2011 for International Students The Clarendon Fund is the University of Oxford’s flagship scholarship scheme. The awards are sponsored by Oxford University Press and are only available at the University of Oxford for all […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Who is eligible?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to The Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK semoga informasi tentang Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK ini bermanfaat.