Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Electrical Energy, Systems and Automation maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Electrical Energy, Systems and Automation
Development of a multipurpose micromagnetic and micromechanical simulation platform
A PhD position is available to join the research team that develops the multipurpose magnetic software platform “MuMax”. In a collaboration between the DyNaMat and EELAB groups at UGent, we are currently developing this high-performance simulation package that allows to simulate, on the one hand, the energy efficiency of electrical steels as used in electromagnetic devices, and, the read and write processes on e.g. hard disks on the other hand. In all applications, the complex magnetic processes can be determined by carefully combining Maxwell equations with micromechanic and micromagnetic equations. The software resulting algorithms will be implemented on the most modern and time efficient GPU hardware available (GPU: Graphical Processing Units). Due to its immense computational power compared to standard CPU computations, the software will open a complete range of new research opportunities to understand the rich physics of magnetic materials that can be exploited in various engineering applications.
In practice this PhD work will focus in the first place on the development of numerical algorithms to solve large systems of coupled equations in magnetism. Depending on the candidates’ interest, the focus can be on the efficient GPU-implementation of the developed algorithms or on the engineering applications.
We are currently looking for a new PhD student with a masters degree in either electromechanical, electrical or physical engineering or a masters degree in physics. The research topic is the development of algorithms that efficiently solve complex coupled equations in a magnetic context. An interest in programming numerical code is required.
More information is available on Official Website.
If you are interested, please contact:
Luc.Dupre@UGent.be or Bartel.VanWaeyenberge@UGent.be
Application Deadline : 1 October 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position-Optimization of Numerical Simulation Software for Graphical Processing Units Optimization of numerical simulation software for Graphical Processing Units A position is available to start a PhD on numerical simulations running on Graphical Processing Units […]
- University of Cambridge PhD/MPhil in Friction Joining for Low Energy Transport Applications Vacancy Reference No: NA06599Principal Investigator: Dr H R Shercliff Project Details:The transport industry continuously seeks design and manufacturing solutions that enable lower fuel […]
- PhD Vision Systems Physiology-Helsinki University of Technolo Vision Systems Physiology group(http://ltl.tkk.fi/wiki/BRU/Vision_Systems_Physiology)has funding available for a PhD or a postdoctoral student. Earlier experienceabout visual system or […]
- PhD Positions in Computer Science at Dalian University of Technology, China The Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) Research Group at School of Software, Dalian University of Technology (DUT) conducts interdisciplinary, application-driven academic research in the broad […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science Six Departmental Overseas PhD Scholarships are available within the Department of Computer Science starting in late September 2011. Interested applicants are invited to visit the […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
- 5 PhD Scholarships in ICT at Aalborg University At the Faculties of Engineering, Science and Medicine 5 PhD stipends are available within the general study programmes Wireless Communication and Computer Science. The stipends are open […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), Korea School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Computer Systems & NetworksTheoretical Computer ScienceApplied ComputingCommunication, Control, & Signal ProcessingAnalog, Digital & RF […]
- PhD Scholarships at School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering, Halmstad University The School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is experiencing a […]
- Postdoc Position in Hydrogen Storage by Adsorption in Porous Materials at ENSTA ParisTech Postdoctoral Position Proposal for 2011Topic : Hydrogen adsorption in porous materials. The Department of Process Engineering at ENSTA is involved in the determination of the ad-sorption […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Electrical Energy, Systems and Automation semoga informasi tentang Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Electrical Energy, Systems and Automation ini bermanfaat.