Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master and Doctoral Research Assistant Scholarship Programme in Computer Sciences at University of Indonesia maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Master and Doctoral Research Assistant Scholarship Programme in Computer Sciences at University of Indonesia
In order to increase the capacity and quality of research, Faculty of Computer Science University of Indonesia, providing the opportunity for the academic year 2010/11 to a scholarship program graduate studies level S2 (Master of Computer Science/MIK) and S3 (Doctorate of Computer Science/DIK) as a Research Assistant (research assistant).
Application deadline: April 30, 2010
The requirements are as follows:
1. Prospective scholarship recipients must follow the procedures for admission as a student S2 (MIK) or S3 (DIK) according to the rules at the University of Indonesia (SIMAK UI).
2. Prospective scholarship recipients must have a Bachelor Degree (for S2 program MIK) or Master (for the S3 program DIK) from any academic institutions that have excellent reputation in the field of computer science, informatics, electronics, mathematics, or other computational sciences, with a GPA of at least 3:00. Bachelor graduates with a brilliant performance and a minimum GPA of 3:50 can also apply directly to the S3 program DIK.
3. Scholarship recipients will get exemption from payment of fees DP (1st semester: to MIK Rp 6 million, to DIK for USD 10 million) and BOP (every semester: to MIK is Rp 8.5 million, to DIK for USD 12.5 million). In addition, scholarship recipients will also receive a monthly living cost allowance of Rp 1.5 million / month (S2) or Rp 2 million / month (S3). For students MIK, this support is given for 3 (three) semesters, while for students DIK, this support is given for 6 (six) semesters.
4. In addition to their Graduate studies, scholarship recipients will be contracted to work as a Research Assistant with part-time work load, which the scholarship recipient must support research activities in one of 8 research lab in the Faculty of Computer Science University of Indonesia:
1. Computational Intelligence, Pattern Recognition & Image Processing
2. Computer Networks, Architecture & High Performance Computing
3. Digital Libraries & Distance Learning
5. Enterprise Computing
6. Formal Methods in Software Engineering
7. IT Governance
8. Information Retrieval
5. Scholarship recipients must produce at least 1 (one) international journal publications based on research activities carried out.
6. Scholarship recipients do not have work commitments outside the University of Indonesia Faculty of Computer Science during receiving scholarship support.
7. After graduation, scholarship recipients are willing to work in the Faculty of Computer Science University of Indonesia for a at least during receiving the scholarship.
To register, candidates must complete and return the scholarship application form along with the trimmings via email to firstname.lastname@example.org most late Friday, April 30, 2010. At the same time, candidates still must follow the admissions procedure through the website http://penerimaan.ui.ac.id. For MIK and DIK program, this scholarship program participants can follow the second test that will be opened around June 2010.
For more information about this scholarship program, please contact:
Dr. Wisnu Jatmiko (email@example.com) or
Dr. Ruli Manurung (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore APEC scholarship open to nationals of the selected APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU Study Subject: Business […]
- Post-doctoral Scholarship in High-pressure Research on Nanostructured Materials The Division of Physics at Luleå University of Technology (LTU) invites highly motivated candidates with an interest to carry out research on nanostructured materials in experimental […]
- Bachelor, Master & Doctoral, Chinese Government Scholarship, China Chinese Government Scholarship program is established by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or […]
- Master / Doctoral Fellowships, Hydro Research Foundation, USA The Hydro Research Foundation will provide opportunities and benefits to outstanding early career graduate and doctoral students. Areas of interest include: Advances in […]
- e8 Master Scholarship Programme 2011 in Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) In 2001, the e8 established as a pilot project, a scholarship program to encourage and support the study of sustainable energy development in the world.These scholarships were made […]
- IDRC Internship Awards for Master and Doctoral Research, Canada Research Internship for international students in research program management – in the creation, dissemination and utilization of knowledge from an international perspective.The main goal […]
- The AW Mellon Foundation Master and Doctoral Scholarship Programe 2011 for Africa, University of Cape Town The AW Mellon Foundation and the University of Cape Town has established a Scholarship Programme to support excellent South African students and students from other countries in Africa […]
- University of Western Australia Master and Doctoral Scholarship for International Students Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- Fulbright – Dikti Master Degree Scholarship Programme FULBRIGHT-DIKTI MASTER`S DEGREE PROGRAMPreference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants […]
- [USA] Master Degree Scholarship Programme by USAID Master Degree Scholarship in Various Program by USAIDOpen Programs1. Master`s Degree - in Public HealthMaster`s (two-year program) in the U.S from a Faculty of Medicine/Public Health with […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master and Doctoral Research Assistant Scholarship Programme in Computer Sciences at University of Indonesia semoga informasi tentang Master and Doctoral Research Assistant Scholarship Programme in Computer Sciences at University of Indonesia ini bermanfaat.