Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Cox MBA Scholarships, SMU Cox School of Business, USA maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Cox MBA Scholarships, SMU Cox School of Business, USA
Cox MBA Scholarships, SMU Cox School of Business, USA
A two-year graduate business education at a top, private business school can be expensive. At SMU Cox, we want to make that experience accessible and affordable. Through generous support of our corporate and private donations and endowments, we are able to offer competitive scholarship packages to approximately 50 percent of our student body each year.
Merit scholarships are awarded each year based on individual merit and achievement. Recipients are selected on the basis of demonstrated academic achievement, performance on the GMAT, professional experience experience, and leadership potential. All candidates who apply by March 1 (Round 3 deadline) are automatically considered for merit scholarships.
Most students awarded merit scholarships meet or exceed the class averages for work experience, GMAT, and academic performance.
Scholarships are awarded for the entire two-year period, subject to satisfactory academic performance. Candidates are evaluated and awarded during the admission process. To be eligible, candidates must submit their application, including all pieces (transcripts, GMAT, TOEFL, essays, etc.), by the scholarship deadline of March 1, 2013 (Round 3 deadline). We strongly encourage students to apply in Round 1 (Nov. 15) or Round 2 (Jan. 15).
The Cox School of Business is proud to partner with Forte Foundation to continue to increase the number of women pursuing graduate business education. We offer a variety of merit-based scholarship awards to admitted female students which qualify them to be named as Forte Fellows and become part of an exclusive group of top future female business leaders. All female candidates who apply by the Round 3 (March 1, 2013) deadline are automatically considered for Forte Fellows.
Cox Distinguished MBA Scholars
The Cox Distinguished MBA Scholars Program awards up to 5 full-tuition scholarships per year to the most outstanding students admitted to the Cox Full-Time MBA program.
The program is designed to enhance your business school experience through unique travel opportunities. Joined by your fellow scholars, you will participate in week-long career enhancing forums in New York City and Washington D.C.
Students with professional experience in marketing or advertising who plan to pursue a concentration in Marketing in the Cox MBA program may apply for the Marketing Scholars program. Selected scholars will receive a $10,000 scholarship ($2,500 per semester) during their MBA studies.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MBA Scholarships at Nottingham University Business School MBA Scholarships at Nottingham University Business SchoolOverviewMBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UKFor the 2011/12 programme, the School is offering a number of […]
- Nottingham Business School MBA Scholarships 2011-2012, UK For the 2011/12 programme, the School is offering a number of scholarships for the Nottingham MBA. The School will only consider you eligible for a scholarship once you have been offered a […]
- MBA Scholarships, Portsmouth Business School, University of Portsmouth, UK The Master of Business Administration (MBA) scholarships for 2013 entry are open to Home, EU and International students. You can apply to be considered if you:Are fully self-fundingHave […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire […]
- Asian Institute of Management`s W. SyCip Graduate School of Business Scholarships Asian Institute of Management`s W. SyCip Best and Brightest full scholarship program offers the top undergraduate students with high GMAT/AIMAT scores, and solid work background MBA or MM […]
- Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Who is eligible? This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU.Eligibility criteriaSingaporeans and Singapore […]
- Image Magazine “Women on the MBA” scholarship 2011 at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Ireland Win €15,000 towards an MBA programme at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School IMAGE Magazine, in association with the UCD Smurfit School is offering a €15,000 scholarship to one […]
- Nottingham MBA Leadership Scholarships Nottingham University Business School offers up to eight, half-fee competitive scholarships that are open to all candidates for our MBA programmes. If you win an MBA Leadership […]
- MBA Scholarships (Defence), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates from the Defence sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.Value: £12,000Number of awards: 1Apply […]
- MBA Scholarships (Energy), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates working in the Energy sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.Value: The value of each […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Cox MBA Scholarships, SMU Cox School of Business, USA semoga informasi tentang Cox MBA Scholarships, SMU Cox School of Business, USA ini bermanfaat.