Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD studentship in Process and outcomes of patient and public involvement (PPI) in research at Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD studentship in Process and outcomes of patient and public involvement (PPI) in research at Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry
“Process and outcomes of patient and public involvement (PPI) in research: a natural experiment conducted through PenCLAHRC”: PCMD-GS-0042
This Studentship is based at Exeter.
The Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry with its parent Institutions, the Universities of Exeter and Plymouth, are seeking to attract PhD candidates of outstanding ability to join their exciting and rapidly expanding programme of internationally rated research.
As part of our new developments and our commitment to research excellence, applications are invited from suitably qualified graduates, 2:1 or above, for a PhD studentship. International students must also have IELTS [International English Language Testing System] score of 7 and above (or equivalent qualification).
PPI in health research is required by many research funding bodies but evidence of the impact of PPI is difficult to find. This PhD will involve tracking the progress of a range of research projects with differing forms of PPI. A number of research projects (maximum 10) will also be selected for in-depth case study analysis. Data sources will include interviews, observations and documentary material. The data will be used to develop a model of the impact of PPI in research and to draw up recommendations about the most effective ways of carrying out PPI.
The studentship will be very suitable for someone with a social sciences background (first or master`s degree) who is interested in a career as a qualitative researcher.
Start date: 1 October 2011
The stipend will be £13,590 (based on full time 10/11 rate). Tuition fees will be paid at the home rate. Candidates from countries outside the European Uni0n will be liable for the difference between `home student fees` and `international student fees`. If you wish to be considered for this studentship you must confirm that you able to pay the international portion of the fee. For the 10/11 academic year this is £9200 but is likely to increase slightly each year. If you are selected you will be required to provide financial assurances.
How to apply for this position:
For an application pack, please contact:
Bernice Wilmshurst, Senior Administrator (Research Degrees)
Peninsula College of Medicine & Dentistry,
John Bull Building, Tamar Science Park , Plymouth PL6 8BU
Telephone 01752 437471 or email email@example.com
For an informal discussion, please contact: Dr Andy Gibson, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4pm, Thursday 7July 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Detection and analysis of enteroviral infection in human type 1 diabetes at University of Plymouth PhD Studentship in Detection and analysis of enteroviral infection in human type 1 diabetes at University of PlymouthJob category: Research Location: Plymouth Hours: Full-time/Fixed-term […]
- ESF-CUC PhD Studentship Opportunity in medicine at Plymouth University Pelvic girdle pain during pregnancy: evaluating the effectiveness of a novel intervention, the dynamic elastomeric fabric orthoses (DEFO).We are seeking to award a PhD studentship […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyungpook National University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Period : February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Announcement of Successful Applicants : April 30, 2012Visa Issuance and Entry to Korea : July, 2012 ~ August, 2012Korean […]
- University of Copenhagen 2011 PhD Scholarships at Faculty of Life Sciences Faculty of Life Sciences at University of Copenhagen is offering a number of PhD scholarships commencing between 1 January 2011 and 1 March 2011. The application deadline is 12 November […]
- PhD Fellowship in Environmental Epidemiology at University of Southern Department of Environmental Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, hereby invites applications for 1 (three year) PhD fellowship. The Department of Environmental Medicine at SDU carries […]
- PhD Scholarships in Space Life Sciences, Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Germany The DLR Institute of Aerospace Medicine in Cologne, Germany, offers in cooperation with several partners an excellent and interdisciplinary training for up to 25 doctoral students from […]
- CSC International PhD Programme A PhD is one of the most exciting times in the life of a scientist and has a major influence on their future career. The MRC Clinical Sciences Centre as a place of excellent science and […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biogenic Selenium Volatilization Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal […]
- PhD in Computational Logic and Natural Reasoning, Tilburg University, Netherlands The Tilburg Center for Logic and Philosophy of Science (TiLPS) invites applications for a PhD position in natural logic and natural reasoning. The title of the PhD project is “A […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Geoinformatics and GIScience The Doctoral College GIScience builds on the strong foundations of the current doctoral programme in Geoinformatics and GIScience.It fosters the improved integration of existing […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD studentship in Process and outcomes of patient and public involvement (PPI) in research at Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry semoga informasi tentang PhD studentship in Process and outcomes of patient and public involvement (PPI) in research at Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry ini bermanfaat.