Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Research Scholar in Experimental Economics, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Norway maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Research Scholar in Experimental Economics, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Norway
The Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration (NHH) is pleased to announce the availability of a PhD Research Scholarship in experimental economics at the department of economics.
The scholarship is for a period of four years and combines taking a PhD programme at NHH with working as a research scholar. Research scholars are required to work as a teaching and/or research assistant for the department they are admitted to on enrolling in the PhD programme. The work requirement corresponds to 25% of a full position a year, with the remaining 75% being dedicated to the successful completion of a PhD.
The candidate will be a part of the research group on experiments and social choice at NHH. This research group, which includes assistant professor Ingvild Almås, professor Alexander W. Cappelen, associate professor Erik Ø. Sørensen and professor Bertil Tungodden, has pursued three distinct avenues of research. First, using economic experiments, it studies how individual choices are affected by normative considerations. In particular, the research group has looked at issues of fairness and responsibility, conducting experiments with various subject groups and international experiments where the subjects interact via the internet. An important part of this research program has been to structurally estimate random utility models that can explain the observed behaviour. Second, the research group also considers how different theories of justice can be justified through axiomatic analysis, and how these theories relate to inequality and poverty measurement. Third, the research group studies important policy issues related to distributive justice, including global income inequality, redistributive tax policies and health care.
The group collaborates with many international researchers, including researchers at the World Bank, Harvard University, Yale University, University of Berkeley, Loyola Marymount University, University of Copenhagen, University of Gent, University of Oslo, and Statistics Norway. The research output of the group is very good and the members of this group have published in top economic journals, including American Economic Review, Science, Journal of Political Economy, Economic Journal, and Economic Theory; in top philosophy journals, including Journal of Philosophy and Economics and Philosophy; and in many excellent field journals.
The annual salary for the PhD Research Scholarships is set according to the Norwegian State Salary Scale for PhD research scholars: State salary scale 45, which is currently 355,400 NOK gross (approximately 44,300 euro or about 55,000 US dollars). The scholarships are subject to Norwegian taxes and benefits, including health care provision and membership of the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund.
Applicants must fulfil the admission requirements of the PhD programme. Qualified applicants with research proposals that fit best with the research interests of the research group will be prioritized. In the event of equivalent qualifications, female applicants will be given preference. The deadline for the applications is 1 July 2010.
For further information about the available research group, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of Oslo, Norway One position is avalable at the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law, Department of Criminology and Sociology of Law. The Postdoctoral researcher will become part in a vibrant research […]
- [Norway] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of Oslo Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of OsloOverview One position is avalable at the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law, Department of Criminology and […]
- PhD Scholarships:Danish/European-Chinese Social Science Research Copenhagen Business School invites applications for two vacant PhD scholarships within the field of Danish/European-Chinese social science research. The PhD must conduct research which […]
- PhD Research Assistant, Faculty of Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium The Humanities and Social Sciences Group; Faculty of Business and Economics; Research Centre for Operations Management are looking for: Research assistant (f/m) – ABV201115 The Research […]
- PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIREInternational PhD ScholarshipLancashire Business SchoolReference No INT-001SonmezApplications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the […]
- International PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School Applications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the Lancashire Business School. The scholarship is tenable for up to 3 years for a PhD (via MPhil route) [subject to […]
- [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University, DenmarkThe Department of Economics, Aarhus School of Business, and the School of Economics and Management, Faculty of Social Sciences, invite […]
- PhD Scholarships at The Graduate School in Social, Economic and Political Sciences (GSSEPS), Italy The Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies, a K.U.Leuven Centre of Excellence, hosts a 7-year research programme on ‘Global Governance and Democratic Government’ (2010-2017). For this […]
- Bachelor Scholarship Programme at BI Norwegian Business School The bachelor of business administration programme at bI norwegian business school will give you a taste of what globalisation and internationalisation are all about: a taste with a […]
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich The Department of Economics at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in one of the following areas:Labor economics (empirical)International trade […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Research Scholar in Experimental Economics, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Norway semoga informasi tentang PhD Research Scholar in Experimental Economics, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Norway ini bermanfaat.