Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation at University of Tokyo maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation at University of Tokyo
The above three Departments in Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, offer advanced study and research opportunities to international students under the Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation. The program offers Master’s (two years) and Doctoral (three years) courses leading to the corresponding degrees. Lectures and instructions for research are given generally in English. Japanese language courses are optionally available.
An applicant who is eligible for admission to the Master’s course must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, for admission to the doctoral course must hold a Master’s Degree or its equivalent. The age of an applicant must be under 35 on April 1, 2012.
Study Subject(s): Engineering for Systems Innovation
Course Level: Master’s ,Doctoral
Scholarship Provider: MEXT, Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Scholarship can be taken at: Japan
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 9, 2011
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation, University of Tokyo, Japan Master’s and Doctoral Studies in JAPAN 2012SPECIAL GRADUATE PROGRAM IN ENGINEERING FOR SYSTEMS INNOVATION Department of Systems InnovationDepartment of Nuclear Engineering and […]
- Master and Doctoral Scholarship for Foreign Students at Osaka University by Japanese Government The Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University aims to acquire a good international reputation through increased involvement in the exchange of students and/or researchers […]
- Master Scholarships in Japan for Indonesian Students by INPEX Scholarship Foundation INPEX SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION was established in Tokyo, Japan, as nonprofit organization under the permission of the Minister of Education in Japan, based on the fund offered from INPEX […]
- 2012 Mext Scholarship for International Graduate Program for Advanced Science The International Graduate Program for Advanced Science (IGPAS) was initiated in October 2004 as one of the first International Priority Graduate Programs supported by the Ministry of […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP) at Ritsumeikan University Ritsumeikan UniversityAPPLICATION GUIDELINES (PGP) 2009The Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture (MONBUKAGAKUSHO)HOST UNIVERSITY RECOMMENDATION SCHOLARSHIP"The […]
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS) Scholarships, University of Tokyo, Japan As a candidate for Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS), you may apply for the following scholarships program (e.g. Japanese Government (Ministry of Education, Culture, […]
- Ajinomoto Scholarship to University of Tokyo 2015 Apply for a post graduate scholarship to University Of Tokyo. If you…..
• Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of science and technology: Engineering, […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Honjo International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Requirements for foreign students applying for scholarships in 2012 EligibilityThis scholarship is open to foreign students who will attend a […]
- Master and Doctoral Research Assistant Scholarship Programme in Computer Sciences at University of Indonesia In order to increase the capacity and quality of research, Faculty of Computer Science University of Indonesia, providing the opportunity for the academic year 2010/11 to a scholarship […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation at University of Tokyo semoga informasi tentang Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation at University of Tokyo ini bermanfaat.