Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang School of Public Policy Graduate Fellowship maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang School of Public Policy Graduate Fellowship
Lee Kuan Yew Fellowship – Lee Kwan Yew School of Public Policy – The Master in Public Management (MPM) programme was developed to enhance the skills of senior managers working in the public, people and private sectorsin the area of good governance. It is targeted at accomplished senior officials who hold key positions, and whose leadership role is acknowledged within their own organisation.
They must also possess the potential to move into more senior positions in their organisations. As an MPM graduate, he or she will be expected to have acquired the advanced managerial and leadership skills to undertake diverse responsibilities in their organisations. The MPM candidate is, therefore, not selected on present accomplishments alone but also on future potential.
See the details from
A Scholarship/Fellowship fully finances the candidate’s education in the Master in Public Management programme. The total worth of a Scholarship/Fellowship is about S$132,000.
Lee Kuan Yew Fellowship/School of Public Policy Graduate Fellowship
The Fellowship is available to all nationals (except Singaporeans). Please refer to the terms of this Fellowship. The Scholarship below is available to students who are recommended by the Planning and Development Department of the Government of Punjab. This scholarship is co-financed by the Government of Punjab and the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy. The total worth of the Scholarship is about S$132,000.
Government of Punjab – LKYSPP Scholarship
The Government of Punjab and the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy offer joint Scholarships to students who are recommended by the Planning and Development Department of the Government of Punjab. Please refer to the terms of this Scholarship.
Each Fellowship provides for the following expenses:
A monthly stipend of S$1,500 throughout the period of the award
A one-time book allowance of S$500
A one-time settling-in allowance of S$500
Tuition, examination, health insurance and other approved fees
Tuition fees and accommodation at partner university
Cost of travel from home country to Singapore on award of the Fellowship
Cost of travel from Singapore to partner university
Cost of travel from partner university to Singapore
Cost of travel from Singapore to home country on graduation
For further enquiries, please contact the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy at:
Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
National University of Singapore
469C Bukit Timah Road
Telephone: (65) 6516 6134
Fax: (65) 6778 1020
General Enquiries and Feedback: email@example.com
Executive Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master in Public Policy: email@example.com
Master in Public Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master in Public Management: email@example.com
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore Lee Kuan Yew (LKY) School of Public Policy offers Fellowship for pursuig Masters in Public Management Study Subject: Public ManagementEmployer: LKY School of Public PolicyLevel: Masters […]
- Master in Public Management Scholarships, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore The Master in Public Management degree requires one year of full-time study. The course begins in January. To […]
- Panasonic Scholarship for Indonesian Students, Japan The Panasonic Scholarship Program was established in 1998 in commemoration of the company’s 80th anniversary as a way for the company to express its appreciation to society. Its aim is […]
- SINGAPORE SCHOLARSHIP INVITATION FOR APPLICATIONS ACADEMIC YEAR 2009/2010 The Singapore Government awards the scholarship to Government-endorsed students from the other member countries of the ASEAN. Each Scholarship is for a full-time undergraduate degree […]
- Turkey Government Scholarships 2010 for Undergraduate, Graduate, Research and Language Course Program Turkish Government offers scholarships for Undergraduate and Graduate (Master/PhD) studies, as well as for Research and Turkish Language Summer Courses under the following […]
- Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy Fellowship for International Students The world is shrinking fast, and social, economic and political interactions among countries and peoples are becoming more frequent. But meeting these challenges is both more […]
- Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships 2010 at National University of Singapore The Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships (“Scholarships”) were established from donations received from the Lee Foundation and are the University’s most prestigious scholarship awards […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Stanford University, USA Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at Stanford Graduate School of BusinessOne scholarship is offered each year for enrollment in the Stanford Sloan Master’s Program, a 10 ½ month, […]
- Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Major at Universiti Teknologi Petronas The application for Undergraduate Programmes is open.Deadline for July 2009 intake is on the 3rd of March 2009.The Government of Indonesia through its Oil and Gas Department or MIGAS and […]
- Bachelor, Master & Doctoral, Chinese Government Scholarship, China Chinese Government Scholarship program is established by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang School of Public Policy Graduate Fellowship semoga informasi tentang School of Public Policy Graduate Fellowship ini bermanfaat.