Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain
ICFO, in collaboration with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC), is offering a predoctoral fellowship to a well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic graduate student who wishes to enhance his/her scientific career in a friendly and stimulating environment, as well as to obtain a doctoral degree in the Photonics.
The successful candidate will be working at ICFO as part of the theoretical quantum nanophotonics group led by Dr. Darrick Chang. Their research focuses on investigating novel techniques to manipulate quantum light-matter interactions in atomic, nanophotonic, mechanical, and solid-state systems, and advancing theoretical tools to understand these phenomena. Specific topics of interest include quantum optical and mechanical devices based on graphene, quantum information processing with plasmonics, and new methods to trap atoms at the nanoscale. The candidate will be expected to work on creative and ambitious projects in these areas. This work is performed in close collaboration with leading international experimental groups, offering the candidate the opportunity to visit other laboratories and be exposed to state-of-the-art experimental efforts.
Candidates must hold an internationally recognized master?s degree (or evidence of its completion in the near future), preferably in physics. The candidate should have a proven track record of excellence in academics and research. Experience in theoretical quantum optics, nano-photonics, condensed matter physics, and/or quantum information science is highly desired.
Selection of ICFO-UPC predoctoral fellows is based on merit and potential, measured in terms of the academic record and personal achievements. Proactivity, participation in community activities, and capacity for team-work are also taken into account.
There are no restrictions of citizenship.
For application, please submit the following relevant application material:
- A presentation letter with declaration of research interests,
- A Curriculum Vitae, including a full address, a contact phone number and e-mail address and a copy of the passport,
- A scanned copy of your University academic transcripts in English or Spanish,
- A scanned copy of the degree, if available at the time of application,
- The contact e-mail of two potential referees.
- If available, scanned copy of standardized test results (GRE, TOEFL, etc.). Note that submission of test results is optional, but they can be particularly helpful for evaluating candidates with degrees obtained outside the European Higher Education Area.
Note that applications shall be submitted ideally online via official website.
Candidates should be willing to be contacted by phone during the selection process.
Deadline: 31 December 2012
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) Internship, Japan National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) (Department of Physiological Sciences, School of Life Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies (SOKENDAI) invites foreign […]
- PhD Scholarships in Space Life Sciences, Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Germany The DLR Institute of Aerospace Medicine in Cologne, Germany, offers in cooperation with several partners an excellent and interdisciplinary training for up to 25 doctoral students from […]
- PhD student in the Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences The PhD student will work on the molecular basis of aging in Caenorhabditis elegans. He/she will work under the daily supervision of McGillarvy fellow Dr Yelena Budovskaya who has […]
- PhD Scholarships in Biochemistry/Life Sciences 2011 at Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France A PhD scholarship in Life Sciences has been announced for the academic year 2011. The PhD scholarship is in association with the Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France. The research area […]
- College of Social Sciences PhD Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK Applications are invited for up to 16 scholarships being offered by the College of Social Sciences to study for a PhD in an area of research linked to the college’s school/subject […]
- International Masters Excellence Scholarships (Medical Sciences), Newcastle University, UK Value of award
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 entry for one year.
Application closing date
The closing date for applications is 22 July […]
- Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships, France The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation supports a scholarship program for International students who wish to attend an international program at Grenoble INP.
The grant amounts […]
- European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM), Erasmus Mundus Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) play a key role in the development of modern chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology, physics and material science. This has […]
- SAE Institute Jakarta Scholarship Challenge Following on the success of last year’s Scholarship Challenge, we are pleased to announce the Creative Media Full Scholarship Challenge for 2013! The Creative Media scholarship program was […]
- David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, sponsored by The David Geffen Foundation, is awarded to students currently enrolled full time in the Certificate in Music Business program, in a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain semoga informasi tentang PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain ini bermanfaat.