Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang University of Twente Scholarship for Master, Netherlands maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang University of Twente Scholarship for Master, Netherlands
University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from non-EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Deadline for application: 15 December 2012
Country of Origin: Non-EU/EEA countries
Level of study: Master
Field of study
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
There are two possible UTS scholarship amounts for one year study programmes and two for two year programmes. The student can only chose and apply for one of these. The amounts stated are given per year of study.
The scholarships from which the student will chose by application are:
- 22.500 € two year master program
- 20.000 € one year master program
- 12.500 € two year master program
- 10.000 € one year master program
exception on these amounts are made for the two year study programme Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society, a non-technical study, for which the following scholarship amounts to be chosen from: large scholarship = 20.000 € small = 10.000 €
Requirements for application
To qualify for a UTS, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- You have been admitted/provisionally accepted to one of the above mentioned UT graduate programmes before 15 December (round 1) or 15 March (round 2).
- You have graduated with excellent results (overall CGPA) from your (under-)graduate programme.
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa for long stay in the Netherlands.
- You comply with the general English language test norm Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
- You are a national from a non-EU/EEA country .
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant.
- You have completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if applicable).
- If you are starting a ‘pre-master’ programme you may already apply for a UTS. However, you must complete your pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7,5 out of 10 to be eligible for a UTS and comply with above mentioned requirements.
To be considered for a UTS scholarship please send the following information to email@example.com: (a) full name, (b) student number, (c) master programme you have been admitted to and (d) admission letter as attachment. You will receive instructions on how to submit a formal UTS application.
Please note that incomplete requests will not be considered
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- University of Twente International Master Scholarships 2011, Netherlands University of Twente Announce Master’s Scholarship for International Students, Netherlands The UT Scholarship is awarded by the Foundation University of Twente Scholarship Programme of […]
- RCA-KAIST Master Scholarships, Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering, Korea The RCA-KAIST Master’s Degree Programme of the Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering, KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is designed to educate and train […]
- [Poland] MSc Student in `Coherently Prepared Media – Novel Properties and Applications` at Jagiellonian University Stipend offer nr 4/Team/10Position: MSc student in for Quantum-state engineering in `Coherently Prepared Media – Novel Properties and Applications` projectNumber of stipends: 1Institution: […]
- Double Degree Masters 2011 on Urban Water Engineering and Management (UWEM) at AIT and UNESCO-IHE We are pleased to inform you that Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand and UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education in the Netherlands have been jointly offering a Double […]
- PhD in Philosophy and Ethics of Technology at Eindhoven University of Technology The Section of Philosophy and Ethics of Technology of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences at Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for a PhD in […]
- Master Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (MEEES), Erasmus Mundus The MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course, that aims to provide higher-level education in the field of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology. Graduate students […]
- TU Delft Excellence Scholarships, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands TU Delft’s mission is to make a significant contribution towards a sustainable society for the twenty-first century by conducting ground-breaking scientific and technological research […]
- Erasmus Mundus ICE PhD Scholarship in Interactive and Cognitive Environments, Europe OverviewThe Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctoral Programme in Interactive and Cognitive Environments offers PhD candidates an education programme in the field of research related to computer […]
- Master Scholarships, University of York, UK University of York Masters scholarships offer a tuition fee waiver (at the home/EU rate). The scholarship covers one year of full time registration.Eligibility and AvailabilityIn order to […]
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships are available to Masters students commencing any subject in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences. This scholarship covers fees at […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang University of Twente Scholarship for Master, Netherlands semoga informasi tentang University of Twente Scholarship for Master, Netherlands ini bermanfaat.