Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang MSc Scholarship in Energy and Resources at the UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang MSc Scholarship in Energy and Resources at the UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia
The UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia currently has up to five full-time Santos Scholarships to award to the most outstanding students to study full-time on the MSc in Energy and Resources: Policy and Practice. These scholarships support the most outstanding students pursuing the MSc.
The scholarship programme is open to all students (both Australian and international) who have been issued with and accepted an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) to study full-time on the MSc in Energy and Resources: Policy and Practice programme at UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia.
The application for the Scholarship must include an essay critically analysing the statement: “The concept of ‘peak oil’ is fundamentally flawed”.
The essay should be no more than 1000 words (including footnotes, but excluding references) and will be checked for plagiarism using Turnitin ®
Applicants who are shortlisted for Santos Scholarships on the basis of their academic qualifications and potential will be ranked according to the quality and originality of their assignment. Their financial circumstances will not be taken into account.
Applicants who have been successful in securing a scholarship will be informed in the first week of July for commencement on 25 July 2011.
The scholarship will be awarded by the UCL Council on the recommendation of a selection panel made up of UCL academics. If there are not sufficient suitable applications, scholarships may not be awarded and may be re-allocated and awarded in the following year.
The value of each scholarship is the total tuition fees for the two years of the programme, paid directly to UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia. In addition, those studying on a student visa may be awarded a stipend for living expenses of up to AU$25,000 payable in each year of the programme. The scholarship is tenable for two years, subject to continued satisfactory academic progress.
Where applicable, the scholarship stipend will normally be payable to the recipient in monthly instalments over the two years of the programme and is intended for maintenance purposes. The award letter and payment will be administered by UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia.
The scholarship may not normally be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards or bursaries and recipients of the scholarship may not undertake additional full-time university studies alongside the programme at UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia.
Recipients may be required to submit to UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia a letter of gratitude to the donor. The letter should include comment on the impact of the scholarship on the recipient’s education and how the award has benefited them. It should also include details of proposed career plans and any career developments. The donor may request the opportunity to meet the recipient of the scholarship.
All scholarships and awards are subject to review and to the provisions of UCL’s General Regulations for Scholarships, Awards, Bursaries, Prizes and Medals.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.It is important to note the […]
- Focal Petroleum Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The Focal Petroleum Scholarship is available to undergraduate students enrolled full-time in their first year at Curtin University undertaking a Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum […]
- Governor-General’s Indigenous Student Teacher Scholarships, Edith Cowan University, Australia The Governor-General’s Indigenous Student Teacher Scholarships are a prestigious award that will assist one Indigenous student in each state and territory to undertake teacher education […]
- International WaterCentre (IWC) Masters Scholarships, Australia The International WaterCentre (IWC) Masters Scholarships are currently open to study IWC Master of Integrated Water Management in 2013.IWC Masters Scholarships – full-tuition […]
- Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI), University of Adelaide, Australia The University of Adelaide offers a scholarships scheme for international students undertaking postgraduate research study. Its purpose is to attract high quality overseas postgraduate […]
- Master Scholarship in Water Resources Management by ICE WaRM, Australia ICE WaRM offers a scholarship programme to attract high quality international students to education and training in water resources management, delivered by ICE WaRM partner […]
- Master Scholarships in Renewable Energy Science at RES, Iceland RES – the School for Renewable Energy Science in Iceland is now accepting applications for its one year (90 ECTS credits) international M.Sc. Degree Program in Renewable Energy Science, […]
- Rovira i Virgili University Master Scholarships 2011 for International Students, Spain Call for Grants to study on a University Master’s Degree Programmeat the Rovira i Virgili University STUDY GRANTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSACADEMIC YEAR 2011-2012 Deadline for presenting […]
- Call for Grants to Study Masters Degree at Rovira I Virgili University CALL FOR GRANTS TO STUDY ON A UNIVERSITY MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME AT THE ROVIRA I VIRGILI UNIVERSITY STUDY GRANTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ACADEMIC YEAR 2011-2012Postgraduate and […]
- MBA Scholarships, Robert Gordon University, UK The MBA scholarship for 2013/14, offered toBusiness, Management and Accountingstudents, can assist you with the cost of studying this prestigious course.
The Aberdeen Business School is […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang MSc Scholarship in Energy and Resources at the UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia semoga informasi tentang MSc Scholarship in Energy and Resources at the UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia ini bermanfaat.