Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD in the Dynamics and Environmental Impact of Sub-surface Peat Fires maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD in the Dynamics and Environmental Impact of Sub-surface Peat Fires
A fully funded PhD opportunity to look at the dynamics of sub-surface peat fires is available as part of the Structured PhD Program of the Earth Sciences Institute, University College Dublin ( Official Website.). The PhD will be co-supervised by Jon Yearsley (UCD), Guillermo Rein (University of Edinburgh) and Claire Belcher (University of Edinburgh).
Requirements and Application Details:
We are looking for an outstanding student with an interest in undertaking experimental research on the interface between fire dynamics, Earth systems and ecological modelling. The successful applicant will hold an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
Details on how to apply can be found at Official Website. under “PhD Programme in Earth and Natural Sciences “ of the “Graduate Training” section. Please contact Jon Yearsley (jon.yearsley at ucd.ie) for further information.
Application Deadline : 13 May 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Be The Next Bayer Young Environmental Envoy and Enjoy Study Trip to Germany! Imprint your green ideas into action!Be the next Bayer Young Environmental Envoy and a field trip to Germany may be yours If you are a young Indonesian citizen with a passion for the […]
- European Master in System Dynamics, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The European Master Programme in System Dynamics is the first international Master programme in System Dynamics in Europe. It has been built on the strengths of four leading universities: […]
- Master in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis at Erasmus Mundus The European Master in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis aims at providing a high quality education in designing and assessing public policies targeted to the […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Earth, Environmental, and Ocean Sciences at Columbia University Columbia`s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory invites applications for postdoctoral fellowships in the earth, environmental and ocean sciences. Candidates should have recently completed […]
- Master Thesis in Environmental Toxicology at Eawag Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology Methods for assessing the toxicity of pesticides to aquatic invertebrates currently do not account for important organism characteristics. For example, the sensitivity to pesticides […]
- PhD Fellowship in Environmental Epidemiology at University of Southern Department of Environmental Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, hereby invites applications for 1 (three year) PhD fellowship. The Department of Environmental Medicine at SDU carries […]
- PhD student position at Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research OverviewThe Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research – UFZ is a research institution within the Helmholtz Association. It provides scientific contributions to the safeguarding of the […]
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Soil Carbon Dynamics at University of Central Lancashire The Environmental Sciences Division (ESD), Official Website., at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Official Website ., has an immediate opening for a post doctoral research […]
- PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal […]
- 3 PhD Scholarships in Materials and Surface Technology Department of Mechanical Engineering is looking for 3 Ph.D. in Materials and Surface Technology related to strengthen our strategic research activities in Materials in Sustainable […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD in the Dynamics and Environmental Impact of Sub-surface Peat Fires semoga informasi tentang PhD in the Dynamics and Environmental Impact of Sub-surface Peat Fires ini bermanfaat.