Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK
For 2016 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The scholarship is worth £5,000 off the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course.
Applications for 2016 are now open.
The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international scholarships are primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
You will also need to show that you have sufficient funds to pay the remainder of the fees.
Who is eligible
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student who holds an offer for a postgraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year.
You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2016 entry.
Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for these scholarships.
These scholarships are not open to students who are fully sponsored.
Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
How to apply
For the 2016 academic year, please email email@example.com with your University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
Deadline for application
There are four application deadlines throughout the year: 31 January, 31 March, 31 May, and 31 July 2016. Early applications will be processed in line with these dates and awards made in the month following each deadline, with final awards coming at the end of August. Decisions will be made by an awards committee coordinated by the International Office and Academic Services, and decisions about scholarship awards will be communicated to applicants approximately two weeks after those dates.
You are advised to apply as early as possible after you have received our offer, as the number of scholarships is limited.
Please note that any accompanying documentation will not be returned and that the Scholarship Award Committee’s decision is final.
For more information, please visit official website: www.brighton.ac.uk.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Brighton, UK In 2012, 40 University of Brighton international scholarships worth a reduction of £4,000 off the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course are available to new, full-time […]
- International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK Scholarships are available for international (non EU) postgraduate students at Newcastle University – UK, starting their studies in September 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships […]
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Southern Queensland, Australia The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer two Scholarships in Semester 2, 2013 to outstanding international students intending to study a postgraduate degree by coursework. […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK There are up to 15 scholarships available to prospective international students studying for a full-time taught Masters programme. The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver and is […]
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate, Macquarie University International Scholarships (MUIS), Australia Macquarie University International Scholarship is a Full Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.The MUIS is available across most courses* to cover a range of full […]
- UQ Science International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia The Faculty of Science is proud to offer the UQ Science International Postgraduate Scholarships program. The program is two-tiered with applicants eligible to be considered either for […]
- International Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships, University Of Wales, UK A number of other Scholarships are available from the University of Wales, Newport. Students applying for September 2012 or January 2013 entry are eligible to apply for these […]
- International Huxley Scholarships, University of Brighton, UK We are proud to announce a series of £2,000 scholarships for international students studying for certain MSc and MRes programmes within the School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Bangor University, UK Guaranteed scholarships are available for outstanding International students applying for postgraduate study… Successful applicants who have been offered a place to study at Bangor […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK semoga informasi tentang University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK ini bermanfaat.