Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea
- [Application Submission]: June 11, 2012 (Mon) ~ June 15, 2012 (Fri)
- [Screening]: June 22, 2012 (Fri)
- [Announcement]: July 6, 2012 (Fri)
Eligibility for Application
All applicants are required to demonstrate Korean language proficiency through the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) Grade 3 or higher (Grade 4 or higher for Korean & Korean Literature majors) or its equivalent and to belong to one of the following categories.
- Foreign student whose parents are both foreigners
- Overseas resident or foreigner who has completed an education package equivalent to a combination of primary, secondary and tertiary education programs in Korea.
- Korean whose nationality has changed after obtaining foreign nationality and who has acquired a relevant degree (bachelor, master) in foreign country
Documents to be submitted: the original and three copies
- All documents must be notarized and translated into English or Korean before submission if original language is neither English nor Korean.
- The Apostille Certificate for the Proof of Enrollment, Transcript, and the diploma of a foreign school must be submitted.(consulate certificate for those who are from a country that is not a member country of Apostille)
Instructions for Applicants
- None of the documents or records submitted to an institute of recommendation shall be returned.
- Those who submit false documents or fail to submit all required documents shall be exempt from screening or have their acceptance cancelled.
- Those who submit copies of required documents shall have them compared and verified against the original version by the relevant institute of recommendation.
- The content of the Personal Medical Assessment must be true and valid and if the physical health of a successful applicant is deemed inappropriate to pursue academic studies during the medical checkup conducted by the school, the applicant’s acceptance shall be canceled.
- A paper-based thesis to be submitted if applicable (one or two copies)
- A copy of honors & achievements (verified by the institute of recommendation)
- Under no circumstances shall a successful applicant change schools once acceptance to graduate school is confirmed.
International Exchange Team, Daejeon University (regarding government-invited foreign students)
Telephone : +82-42-280-2124
FAX : +82-42-272-8533
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Academic Affairs Support Team, Daejeon University (for admission inquiry)
Telephone : +82-42-280-2187~9
FAX : +82-42-272-2382
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Address: Daejeon University, Daehakno 62 (Yongun-dong), Dong-gu, Daejeon
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Pusan National University, Korea Admission ScheduleAdmission guideline April 30(Mon)Submission of application documents April 30(Mon) 9:00 ~ May 4(Fri)18:00Announcement of admission result May […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyungpook National University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Period : February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Announcement of Successful Applicants : April 30, 2012Visa Issuance and Entry to Korea : July, 2012 ~ August, 2012Korean […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hongik University, Korea Admission ScheduleThere may be some changes to this schedule according to the NIIED Schedule.Notification of the application guidelines and Request of the recommendation : from January 26, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Dongguk University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Form Submission January 30 ~ April 6, 2012 Via post mail or in personAnnouncement of accepted applicants(by Dongguk University) April 13, 2012 to be contacted […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hallym University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Period : Jan. 31st ~ Mar. 22thThe 1st Selection : Mar. 26th ~ April. 6thRecommendation to NIIED : April. 13thAnnouncement for the Results of the 2ndSelection […]
- Global IT Program Korea – Ajou University Department of Computer Engineering, Graduate School, Ajou University, Suwon, Korea Global IT Program is established by MoKE (Ministry of Knowledge Economy) of Korea. Our department has […]
- KGSP Scholarships 2011 at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea We are very delighted to announce that our university, one of the KGSP participating universities in Korea, plans to recommend 10 qualified international students from this regions […]
- Undegraduate (s1) Scholarhsip by Korean Government 2009 Korean Government Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students1. QualificationsProspective applicant must meet the following qualification criteria :(1) Applicants should be a […]
- Undegraduate (S1) Scholarship by Korean Government 2009 Korean Government Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students1. QualificationsProspective applicant must meet the following qualification criteria :(1) Applicants should be a […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea Academic Programs (Graduate)Mechanical EngineeringMechatronicsEngineering Science and MechanicsIntelligent Mechanical EngineeringMechanical System EngineeringElectronic EngineeringIT […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea semoga informasi tentang KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea ini bermanfaat.