Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium
Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium
The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accounting
The research position is funded by a project grant of the Research Foundation Flanders (FWO).
The ideal candidate has a strong academic background in accounting and finance, including good research and statistical skills and an excellent command of the English language. A research master degree would be an added advantage.
The applicant is expected to conduct research in the field of financial disclosure behavior in an international setting. The research will be carried out in close collaboration with Prof. Walter Aerts and Prof. Tom Van Caneghem. The candidate is expected to enroll the university’s Ph.D. program and to obtain a Ph.D. at the end of the project. A short project description can be found below. We offer a four-year position (with periodic evaluation), a net monthly grant of over 1800 euro, and a stimulating working environment in a lively cosmopolitan city.
Short project description
We investigate intra-industry imitation in discretionary financial disclosure and management commentary. Imitation of discretionary reporting content and related reporting choices may be conceived as a rational response to discretion and related ambiguity in order to meet explicit and implicit industry norms. This issue is crucial in the current debate on a principles-based versus rules-based approach in the reporting standard-setting process. We will address the following research questions: (1) What is the extent of intra-industry benchmarking in specific discretionary reporting choices and which imitation mechanisms drive reporting conformity, (2) What is the impact of professional intermediaries (e.g. auditors, consultants) on imitation-driven reporting, (3) Which firm-specific factors (e.g. relative performance) affect the extent of benchmarked reporting, and (4) Whether and to what extent self-serving consequences (e.g. financial analyst behavior, cost of capital) of industry-based imitation in external reporting can be observed.
Applications should be sent by regular mail, and should include  a detailed CV including description of background in accounting and research,  complete transcripts of bachelor and master degrees including detailed marks,  a motivation letter and  (if available) results on TOEFL/GMAT/GRE tests.
Prof. Walter Aerts
University of Antwerp
Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences
The position is open until filled with a final deadline of October 1, 2012.
For more information, please contact Prof. Walter Aerts (University of Antwerp) at email@example.com.
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University The Faculty of Sciences, capacity group Chemistry, research institute Institute for Materials Research, research group Laboratory of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry of Hasselt […]
- PhD Student Position in Experimental Physics The Institute for Materials Research (IMO) of Hasselt University announces the following position for a (m/f): PhD student (2×2 years) Nanophotonic detection of electrical signals in […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics Hasselt University, in collaboration with the International Drug Development Institute (IDDI, Belgium), announces the following position (m/f): Researcher doctoral student in […]
- [Belgium] 2 PhD Scholarship in Computer Science – Intelligent Environments at Hasselt University Vacature 090/32/089-90e/INFCall for candidates (m/f) for fulltime PhD positions at the Expertise Centre for Digital Media (EDM), ICT research institute of Hasselt University in Belgium, in […]
- PhD student position at Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research OverviewThe Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research – UFZ is a research institution within the Helmholtz Association. It provides scientific contributions to the safeguarding of the […]
- [Belgium] PhD Position Biochemistry-Biotechnology at Ghent University Position for a PhD Grant.Laboratory for Protein Biochemistry and Biomolecular Engineering -L-PROBE-Department Biochemistry and Microbiology(Fac. of Sciences-Ghent University)DescriptionThe […]
- PhD Research Positions in Robotics at UniPISA/IIT, Italy The University of Pisa and the Department of Advanced Robotics of Italian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Genova are jointly opening two positions for international Ph.D. […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Asia Health Policy, Stanford University, USA The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center (Shorenstein APARC) in the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies at Stanford University is pleased to announce a […]
- [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA Empa is an interdisciplinary research and services institution for material sciences and technology development within the ETH Domain. Its Laboratory for Mechanical Systems Engineering is […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium semoga informasi tentang Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium ini bermanfaat.