Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Clarendon Fund at University of Oxford maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Clarendon Fund at University of Oxford
We are delighted to announce that the Clarendon Fund has now opened up to all graduate applicants regardless of nationality. From 1 September 2011, all graduate applicants to degree-bearing courses for 2012/13 entry will be eligible for this prestigious scholarship funding which has, up until now, only been open to candidates with overseas fee status.
By applying for graduate study at Oxford University (Application Form for Graduate Study) you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship. You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships and there is no separate scholarship application form.
The information that you provide with your application form for graduate study at Oxford will be used to assess your funding application. Once the application deadline has passed, you are not able to provide any additional supporting
materials (unless the department you are applying to has specifically requested this in support of your application for admission to Oxford). The closing date for Graduate Admissions for 2012/13 is Friday 20 January 2012.
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Islamic Development Bank – Oxford Clarendon Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK The Islamic Development Bank was established in 1973, and aims to foster the economic development and social progress of its member countries. These Scholarships enable academically […]
- Clarendon Fund Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK The Clarendon Fund is a major graduate scholarship scheme at the University of Oxford, offering over 100 new scholarships every year. In 2010-11, there were 297 Clarendon scholars at […]
- The Oxford University “Clarendon Fund” Scholarship 2011 for International Students The Clarendon Fund is the University of Oxford’s flagship scholarship scheme. The awards are sponsored by Oxford University Press and are only available at the University of Oxford for all […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK Students should note they must apply for admission to the University before they can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. The University is unable to consider any scholarship […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK The Wolfson Foundation seeks to support excellence and has provided longstanding support for higher education and the humanities. The Foundation has been concerned about the funding […]
- Hélène La Rue Scholarship in Music, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for a postgraduate research […]
- De Rohan Postgraduate Scholarship 2012 at OXFORD BROOKES UNIVERSITY, UK The Scholarships are awarded to new full-time students enrolling on masters courses in September of the academic year 2012/13. Candidates may not under any circumstances defer take-up of […]
- Hélène La Rue Scholarship in Music at University of Oxford St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for a postgraduate research […]
- MSc Taught Course Bursaries in Pharmacology at University of Oxford 2012 The overall aim of the MSc is to provide our students with the necessary training and practical experience enabling them to integrate post-genomic molecular biology with physiological […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Clarendon Fund at University of Oxford semoga informasi tentang Clarendon Fund at University of Oxford ini bermanfaat.