Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Clarendon Fund at University of Oxford maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Clarendon Fund at University of Oxford
Clarendon Fund at University of Oxford
We are delighted to announce that the Clarendon Fund has now opened up to all graduate applicants regardless of nationality. From 1 September 2011, all graduate applicants to degree-bearing courses for 2012/13 entry will be eligible for this prestigious scholarship funding which has, up until now, only been open to candidates with overseas fee status.
By applying for graduate study at Oxford University (Application Form for Graduate Study) you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship. You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships and there is no separate scholarship application form.
The information that you provide with your application form for graduate study at Oxford will be used to assess your funding application. Once the application deadline has passed, you are not able to provide any additional supporting
materials (unless the department you are applying to has specifically requested this in support of your application for admission to Oxford). The closing date for Graduate Admissions for 2012/13 is Friday 20 January 2012.
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The Oxford University “Clarendon Fund” Scholarship 2011 for International Students The Clarendon Fund is the University of Oxford’s flagship scholarship scheme. The awards are sponsored by Oxford University Press and are only available at the University of Oxford for all […]
- Biology Scholarships for Overseas Students, University of York, UK The Department of Biology will award up to five scholarships to overseas students for undergraduate entry in 2012 (or for deferred entry in 2013). Each scholarship is worth £1000 […]
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2011 in Any Subject, UK Study Subject: Any subject offered by universityEmployer: University of EdinburghLevel: UndergraduateScholarships are offered to students who are nationals of countries outwith the EU for […]
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships (IUMS) IUMS is intended for international students who study for their first degree at Newcastle University. This partial scholarship has a value of £2,250 for the first year of study. Eligible […]
- Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy / Ethics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a postgraduate research degree in philosophy and/or ethics (with a preference for the […]
- International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students, University of Kent, UK The University has a long tradition of welcominginternational students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry […]
- Biology Overseas Students Scholarship at University of York The Department of Biology will award up to five scholarships to overseas students for undergraduate entry in 2012 (or for deferred entry in 2013). Each scholarship is worth £1000 […]
- LULAC National Scholarship Fund (LNSF) 2012 Run completely at the local, grassroots level, the LNSF is coordinated nationally by LNESC. We bring together local fund raising efforts with corporate partners to provide over […]
- Islamic Development Bank – Oxford Clarendon Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK The Islamic Development Bank was established in 1973, and aims to foster the economic development and social progress of its member countries. These Scholarships enable academically […]
- Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy/Ethics at University of Oxford St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a postgraduate research degree in philosophy and/or ethics (with a preference for […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Clarendon Fund at University of Oxford semoga informasi tentang Clarendon Fund at University of Oxford ini bermanfaat.