Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Wageningen University PhD Position in Bioprocess Engineering “STW Biocement Project”, Netherlands maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Wageningen University PhD Position in Bioprocess Engineering “STW Biocement Project”, Netherlands
Wageningen UR (University & Research centre)
A PhD student who will explore the technical and environmental aspects of sustainable cement production. The PhD will work at Environmental technology and Bioprocess engineering of Wageningen University in the STW project “Towards the development of CO2 neutral renewable cement (BioCement)” which is part of the STW Perspective program BioGeoCivil. Also two other PhDs will work in this project at the Faculty of Civil Engineering, at Delft University of Technology and Environmental Sciences of Wageningen University (see attachment). Special emphasis in this PhD study will be on the development and characterization of the simultaneous microalgal production of primary products, like oil, and silica/calcium carbonate as a sustainable process for the production of cement. The tasks include: Characterization and quantification of biomass-derived ashes: Literature and experimental study of silica and calcium carbonate minerals that can be produced by microalgae, including properties of such minerals from geological deposits of algal origin. Bio-based cement production from specifically grown feedstocks: Development of the production of microalgae with high silica/calcium carbonate content for the sustainable production of cement. Continuous lab experiments with photobioreactors to optimize growth conditions for the selected microalgae. The obtained key factors will be used to model the conditions for optimal production of microalgal biomass. The model will be used to develop the design criteria for a process pre-design to evaluate the pro’s and con’s for the development of a pilot-scale production unit of microalgal biomass for production of primary product and biocement resources. Quantification of carbon footprint, environmental properties: Mass and energy balances will be made to evaluate the carbon footprint of the newly developed biobased route. Also the potential environmental benefits to removal and cycling of P, N, and silicates in microalgal cultivation systems will be studied.
As PhD researcher you are an ambitious and enthusiastic scientist who is internationally oriented and a team player, devoted to help to develop a sustainable, biobased, economy. You also have: an MSc in Bioprocess engineering, Environmental technology, Chemical engineering or a similar field knowledge and expertise on cultivation of microorganisms and preferably of microalgae strong scientific research skills excellent communication skills and team work attitude Selection will be performed together with the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Microlab of Delft University of Technology and Environmental Sciences of Wageningen University
We offer you a temporary position for a period of 1.5 years with extension of 2.5 years after successful evaluation. Gross salary per month € 2042 in the first year rising up to € 2612 per month in the fourth year. We not only offer a competitive salary but also good (study) leave and a pension of the ABP Pension Fund.Additional informationFor more information about this position, please contact Dr. J.T.C. Grotenhuis, University lecturer, telephone number +31 317 482561. For more information about the contractual aspects, please contact Mrs. Joes van Meurs, HRM-advisor, telephone number +31 317480101.Interested?You can apply online at Official Website. until April 14th 2011.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA Empa is an interdisciplinary research and services institution for material sciences and technology development within the ETH Domain. Its Laboratory for Mechanical Systems Engineering is […]
- PhD in Philosophy and Ethics of Technology at Eindhoven University of Technology The Section of Philosophy and Ethics of Technology of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences at Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for a PhD in […]
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore PhD student positions are available for Jan 2011 intake in Environmental Microbial Systems (EMS) Group, School of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Nanyang Technological […]
- Researcher Position, Environmental Microbial Systems, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore A Researcher position (at postdoctoral or post master level) is available in Environmental Microbial Systems Group, School of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Nanyang […]
- PhD student in "wastewater treatment by aerobic granular sludge" at Chalmers University of Technology We are looking for a PhD student to be integrated in the wastewater treatment research group at the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, division of Water Environment […]
- Postdoc positions at Product- and Production Development at Chalmers University of Technology The research and education at Chalmers University of Technology are focused on technology, science and architecture. Our motivation comes from a desire to discover and to learn new […]
- ESF-CUC PhD Studentship Opportunity at University of Plymouth Delivering Zero Carbon Homes in Cornwall: Establishing and disseminating exemplary practice of St Austell Eco-communities (Eco-town) developmentUniversity of Plymouth, School of […]
- PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich PhD Studentship in Building Material, ETH Zurich, SwissAt ETH Zurich, Department of Civil Engineering, Institute for Building Materials,Field(s): material physicsApplication deadline: Jun […]
- PhD in Production Engineering, within the field of Evolvable Production Systems at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within natural sciences and engineering, as well as architecture, industrial engineering […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Wageningen University PhD Position in Bioprocess Engineering “STW Biocement Project”, Netherlands semoga informasi tentang Wageningen University PhD Position in Bioprocess Engineering “STW Biocement Project”, Netherlands ini bermanfaat.