Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMART maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMART
The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMART
The Singapore Ministry of Education has established 100 four-year fellowships for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre (SMART Centre).
The establishment of this Fellowship Programme is intended to attract to NTU and NUS the best and most talented doctoral students from Singapore, the region, and beyond and educate them to be future leaders in science and technology for Singapore and beyond. The Fellowship will provide them with the opportunity to be involved in the strategic research programmes at the SMART Centre and provide them with the opportunity to be co-advised by an MIT faculty member. The student may spend up to six months doing research at MIT.
The SMA Graduate Fellowship at SMART provides:
– up to four years of full tuition fees at the student`s home university;
– a monthly stipend of S$3,200;
– a scholarly allowance of up to S$12,000 to help cover the expenses associated with a six month research residency at MIT;
– and co-supervision by an MIT and NTU/NUS faculty.
There is no bond associated with this fellowship.
In order to be eligible for an SMA Graduate Fellowship, a student must:
– have graduated with an undergraduate degree with first class or second-upper (or equivalent);
– be an incoming new PhD student not currently matriculated;
– have a research interest that fits within one or more of the projects currently being carried out in SMART Interdisciplinary
Research Group (IRG)s. To find out more information on the projects within the IRGs, click on the links below:
• BioSystems and Micromechanics (BioSyM)
• Center for Environmental Sensing and Modeling (CENSAM)
• Future Urban Mobility (FM)
• Infectious Diseases (ID)
Application period: May 17 through July 17, 2010
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education The Singapore Ministry of Education has established a four-year fellowship scheme for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for […]
- Singapore Asian Graduate Student Fellowships 2012 at National University of Singapore (NUS) The Asia Research Institute of National University Singapore (NUS) invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian […]
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a research-intensive university with globally acknowledged strengths in science and engineering. Through its four colleges with 12 schools, and […]
- Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute of NUS invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian country (except Singapore) […]
- SMART Scholarships for America’s Future Scientists and Engineers The DoD recognizes the need to support the education of America’s future scientists and engineers. The SMART Scholarship-for-Service Program is part of a concentrated effort to improve […]
- Undergraduate MITSUI-BUSSAN Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Japan MITSUI-BUSSAN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR INDONESIA PROSPECTUS FOR 2013 IN COOPERATION WITH THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND CULTURE OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA AND PERSADA
1. Outline and […]
- Turkey Government Scholarships 2010 for Undergraduate, Graduate, Research and Language Course Program Turkish Government offers scholarships for Undergraduate and Graduate (Master/PhD) studies, as well as for Research and Turkish Language Summer Courses under the following […]
- 2011 Republic of Croatia Scholarship for International Students and Professors Scholarships for foreign students and professors of higher education institutions as well as research fellows who intend to gain further professional experience in Croatian institutions […]
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the […]
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, University of Alberta, Canada The Vanier CGS program aims to attract and retain world-class doctoral students by supporting students who demonstrate both leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMART semoga informasi tentang The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMART ini bermanfaat.