Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore
APEC scholarship open to nationals of the selected APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU
Study Subject: Business Administration
This scholarship is open to nationals of the following APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU:
Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Chinese Taipei, Thailand, United States, Vietnam.
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- A good bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of management or professional experience
- Proficiency in the English Language
- An acceptable score in the Graduate Management Admission Test [GMAT]
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
There is no bond attached to the scholarship. No deferment of scholarship awarded will be allowed. Awards that are not taken up will be given to other qualified candidates.
– Each scholarship is tenable for 4 trimesters (≈ 16 months) only
– Each scholarship shall cover the following:
- Monthly stipend of S$1,400.00
- Book allowance of S$500.00
- Tuition fee, health insurance, examination fee and other approved fees, allowances and expenses
- Cost of one overseas Business Study Mission (for MBA candidates only) undertaken within the tenable period of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore on award of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country on successful completion of the Masters degree within the tenable period of the scholarship
Open in November and close in December each year. Application for the APEC scholarship is to be submitted online via Official Website Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of their online application for reference.
After submitting the online application, applicants should check that the Transcript Request Form is printed and sent to the appropriate authority of the University or institution attended for a transcript to be issued directly to this University. Specific instruction are given in the form.
Supporting documents need to be sent to MBA office by post. Applications without application fee or supporting documents will not be processed.
Please print “APEC SCHOLARSHIP” on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Upon receipt of your application form and application fee, an acknowledgement will be issued to you. The acknowledgement also serves as the receipt of payment of the application fee.
Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility requirements, whose applications are incomplete or are received after the closing date will not be considered.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Open in November 2011 and close in December 2011.
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and […]
- Bachelor Scholarship Programme at BI Norwegian Business School The bachelor of business administration programme at bI norwegian business school will give you a taste of what globalisation and internationalisation are all about: a taste with a […]
- e8 Master Scholarship Programme 2011 in Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) In 2001, the e8 established as a pilot project, a scholarship program to encourage and support the study of sustainable energy development in the world.These scholarships were made […]
- Fulbright – Dikti Master Degree Scholarship Programme FULBRIGHT-DIKTI MASTER`S DEGREE PROGRAMPreference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants […]
- Cyprus Scholarships for Master in Business Administration (MBA) or Master in Public Sector Management (MPSM) The Republic of Cyprus is offering up to a total of sixteen (16) full scholarships of 12-months duration to study for the attainment of the Master in Business Administration (MBA) or […]
- Master and Doctoral Research Assistant Scholarship Programme in Computer Sciences at University of Indonesia In order to increase the capacity and quality of research, Faculty of Computer Science University of Indonesia, providing the opportunity for the academic year 2010/11 to a scholarship […]
- [USA] Master Degree Scholarship Programme by USAID Master Degree Scholarship in Various Program by USAIDOpen Programs1. Master`s Degree - in Public HealthMaster`s (two-year program) in the U.S from a Faculty of Medicine/Public Health with […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain This scholarship applies to:
International MBA – Bilingual
For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience.
This scholarship covers 50% of […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore semoga informasi tentang APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore ini bermanfaat.