Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia
The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) is based in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at The University of Sydney, and is dedicated to the research, development, application and dissemination of autonomous and intelligent robots and systems for operation in outdoor environments. The ACFR is one of the largest robotics research institutes in the world and has been instrumental in developing breakthrough technologies and in conducting world-leading research and development of field robotics principles and systems. Mining constitutes the backbone of the Australian economy. While several job sectors have experienced a decline in recent times, the demand for qualified people in the mining industry remains strong.
Rio Tinto is a world leader in mining and has an extremely strong presence in Australia. Rio Tinto has also been at the forefront of mining innovation. The Rio Tinto Centre for Mine Automation (RTCMA), established within the ACFR is mandated with the task of automating all aspects of a mine’s operations. A significant component of the RTCMA’s activities involves innovating new ideas and concepts that are relevant to the overall objective. The RTCMA invites applications from interested students to be a part of this mining innovation endeavour by working with us towards a doctorate degree. Your scientific contributions are intended to change the shape of Australian Mining and will create enormous impact for Rio Tinto and Australian Mining (potentially valued in millions of A$). You will have access to unprecedented resources towards realising your scientific objectives.
- A Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours or equivalent results;
- Excellent mathematical skills and/or programming skills (Matlab and/or C++)
- Open to learning new techniques and approaches including machine learning and multivariate analysis.
- Desirable requirements:
- Prior knowledge of areas such as machine learning, statistics and geology
These positions are open to domestic and international students. Rio Tinto Centre for Mine Automation scholarships are potentially available to exceptional students.
Top-up scholarships valued at approx. $5,000 are available to successful APA and IPRS scholarship applicants. The total scholarship is valued at $28,715 (2012 rate) per annum (tax exempt) and may be renewed for up to three years, subject to satisfactory progress.
Expressions of interest should be sent to Ms Lisa Hunter-Smith, Australian Centre for Field Robotics, The Rose Street Building (J04), The University of Sydney NSW 2006. Tel: (02) 9351 7126, Fax: (02) 9351 7474, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should include a CV and academic transcripts.
Closing date: 31 December 2012
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Rio Tinto PhD Research Scholarship in Mining Automation at The Australian Centre for Field Robotics, University of Sydney The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) at the University of Sydney has established a major new Centre for Mine Automation. Rio Tinto, a global mining company, has committed $21 […]
- Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Australian Centre for Field Robotics, University of Sydney, Australia The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) Rio Tinto Centre for Mining Automation Scholarship in Field Robotics The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) at the University of […]
- Rio Tinto Scholarships for LLM in Mineral Law and Policy, University of Dundee, UK In an increasingly integrated global economy, managing the complexities of mineral resources investment and development provides challenges for host governments, international […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in the geography, geology, geochemistry or related disciplines, to undertake […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Country at University of Pavia (UNIPV) The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers 51 monthly instalments of 1.000 Euros each as scholarships to study at […]
- PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK PhD StudentshipExperimental Investigation of Fluid Flow and Mass Transport in Heap LeachingImperial College London – Department of Earth Science and EngineeringA Rio Tinto studentship is […]
- PhD Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia DIKTI-UTS Doctoral Degree Scholarships are the outcome of a collaboration betweenIndonesia’s Ministry of National Education Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi (DIKTI) and […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World EconomyPhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World Econo As a PhD student you will participate in the project Agency, Gender, and Economic Development in the World Economy 1850-2000. This project explores how ‘agency’, conceptualized as the […]
- Lillian Passmore Donovan Memorial Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia The Lillian Passmore Donovan Memorial Scholarship is aimed specifically at Indigenous Australians with an interest in pursuing a career in Social Work.Applications are open to all […]
- PhD Positions, Institute for Media Innovation, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore The Institute for Media Innovation at Nanyang Technological University invites applications for doctoral positions to work in Singapore, in the area of physics based simulation of […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia semoga informasi tentang Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia ini bermanfaat.