Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang 3 PhD Anniversary Research Bursaries at School of Law, Bangor University maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang 3 PhD Anniversary Research Bursaries at School of Law, Bangor University
The School of Law is offering 3 PhD Anniversary Research Bursaries. The School invites applications from highly motivated suitably qualified candidates in all major areas of Law, including:
1. European Internal Market and Public Procurement / Competition Law
2. Global Economic Law
3. International Law
4. UK Commercial Law
5. UK Public Law
6. UK Private Law
Queries prior to a formal application concerning a research project in any of these areas should be addressed to:
Professor Dermot Cahill
Telephone: 01248 383781
Email: dermot.cahill at bangor.ac.uk
Bangor University Anniversary Research Bursaries
Each PhD bursary provides an annual allowance of £7,000. No additional allowances are payable. Bursary holders are required to pay fees. Bursary holders are not expected to teach or act as Research Assistants, but may apply to do so if vacancies occur.
Anniversary Scholarships Application Procedure
The application deadline is 17 June 2011 and we expect to inform applicants of the outcome of their applications by 1st July.
To apply, please complete an on-line University Postgraduate Application Form available here.
IMPORTANT: To complete an application, you must include with the Postgraduate Application Form a statement of not more than 500 words of how you could contribute to and develop the chosen research project. You should include reference to relevant previous experience, including both academic study and other experience.
* YOU MUST MAKE CLEAR that you are applying for a Bangor University Anniversary Scholarship by writing ‘ANNIVERSARY SCHOLARSHIP’ then THE PROJECT TITLE in answer to Question 3, under Check list Item 5 ‘(Are you applying for a Bangor University advertised Research Project or Studentship? If so, please state where you heard about the Research Project or Studentship AND write the full project title here)’
General Application Enquiries should be directed to:
Mrs Bethan Hamilton-Hine
College of Business, Social Sciences and Law
Tel: 01248 382644
E-mail: b.hamilton at bangor.ac.uk
Application Deadline : 17 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Research Scholarship, Bangor University, UK Bangor University offers an International Research Scholarship of up to £1500 reduction in fees. Scholarship application forms can be downloaded here. Scholarship Regulations Applicants […]
- International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIREInternational PhD Scholarship Lancashire Law SchoolReference No INT-037PuchalskaApplications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the […]
- PhD Studentships 2011 at Open University Business School, UK In 2011 we are inviting applications for a number of full-time funded PhD studentships (circa £15,000 per annum) in the following areas: MarketingStrategic managementHuman resource […]
- 10 PhD Scholarship Positions at Faculty of Law Research will be carried out in one of the research programmes of the Faculty’s centres of excellence; Research in the field of public international law is embedded in the ACIL […]
- Bangor University International Scholarships 2011, UK An international scholarship of up to £1,500 per year is open to international (Non EU) applicants applying for any undergraduate or Taught Postgraduate courses at Bangor University.The […]
- [Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University PhD in Globalization, ISG, Roskilde University, DenmarkThe Institute for Society and Globalisation (ISG) specialises in interdisciplinary research and teaching in the social […]
- International Scholarship at Bangor University All applications received on or before June 1, 2012 will be automatically considered for a scholarship of up to £ 1,000. Scholarship will continue every year around the subject’s degree […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Bangor University, UK Guaranteed scholarships are available for outstanding International students applying for postgraduate study… Successful applicants who have been offered a place to study at Bangor […]
- International Postgraduate PhD Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time Postgraduate Research degree in the School of Tourism in the 2013/14 academic year.Who is […]
- 70 PhD Studentships at University of Sussex University of Sussex Investing in the next 50 years of excellence £3.3 million in funding to support up to 70 Doctoral Studentships .The University of Sussex has a long history of […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 3 PhD Anniversary Research Bursaries at School of Law, Bangor University semoga informasi tentang 3 PhD Anniversary Research Bursaries at School of Law, Bangor University ini bermanfaat.