Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Research Fellow in Comparative Plant Phylogeography at Queen`s University Belfast maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Research Fellow in Comparative Plant Phylogeography at Queen`s University Belfast
School of Biological Sciences immediately available for a period of 2 years in the first instance.
- Anticipated interview date: Thursday 16 June 2011
- Salary scale: £29,972 – £39,107 per annum (including contribution points)
- Closing date: Monday 6 June 2011
Please visit our website for further information and to apply online – Official Website. or alternatively contact the Personnel Department, Queen`s University Belfast, BT7 1NN. Telephone (028) 90973044 FAX: (028) 90971040 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
The University is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection on merit. It therefore welcomes applications from all sections of society and particularly welcomes applications from people with a disability.
Fixed term contract posts are available for the stated period in the first instance but in particular circumstances may be renewed or made permanent subject to availability of funding.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Research Fellow at Queen`s University Belfast OverviewQueen`s University BelfastResearch FellowBT7 1NNRef: 11/101675School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences, Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology.Available […]
- 5 International Undergraduate Foundation Scholarships, Queen`s University Belfast Queen`s University Belfast and INTO Queen`s University Belfast invites applications for the Queen`s University Belfast Foundation Scholarships. The scholarships have been created to […]
- Queen Mary University of London Studentships in Law The School of Law is offering a number of studentships for the 2011-12 academic year. We are now open to accept new applications for these awards. Please read the instructions below […]
- John Orr Research Award, University of Edinburgh, UK This award is open to candidates undertaking academic research in any Romance Literature, Language or Dialect. Preference may be given to those working in language studies. EligibilityThe […]
- Queen Elizabeth II Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer the Queen Elizabeth II international scholarships worth £7,000 towards tuition fees for a one year masters course to graduates of the […]
- International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International […]
- Scholarships 2011 in Mining Engineering and Geology at Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, UK Through the generous support of industrial sponsors, The Camborne School of Mines Trust, and past students and staff, we are able to offer 10+ scholarships each year to new students […]
- Australian Deakin University International Scholarships Program (DUISP) 2012 This scholarship is offered in the form of a fee reduction and equals an overall reduction of up to A$5000 per year based on an annual full-time enrolment of 8 credit points. […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK INTO Queen’s/Queen’s University Belfast 100% International Foundation Scholarships 2011-2012 Queen’s University Belfast and INTO Queen’s University Belfast invites applications for the […]
- Student Exchange Scholarships for ASEAN Students, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand One Semester Exchange Student Scholarship for ASEAN Students Those who are interested to join this program can see the information about the 2011 recruitment below. Scholarship Includes: […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Research Fellow in Comparative Plant Phylogeography at Queen`s University Belfast semoga informasi tentang Research Fellow in Comparative Plant Phylogeography at Queen`s University Belfast ini bermanfaat.