Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research
Division of Developmental Neurobiology
We are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and cellular mechanisms regulating development and maintenance of midbrain dopaminergic neurons. Research topics include deciphering gene regulatory networks involved in the specification and differentiation of these neurons. These projects utilize combinations of neuroanatomy, cell biology, genetically engineered mouse models, genomic high-throughput techniques and in vitro culture systems including brain slice cultures. We are seeking innovative and highly motivated researchers with a PhD in Life Sciences, preferably in developmental biology or neurobiology. Experience with molecular biology is essential.
Informal inquires should be addressed to Dr. Siew-Lan Ang via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Situated in Mill Hill, North West London, the MRC National Institute for Medical Research is the largest MRC institute, supporting some 70 research groups and 500 bench scientists. The Institute provides excellent training for researchers in a multi-disciplinary environment and is equipped with state of the art facilities, including genetic modification of mice, imaging, histology, and high throughput sequencing.
Salary range is from £27,513 per annum inclusive of London Allowance. MRC final salary Pension Scheme is available. Applications are handled by the RCUK Shared Services Centre; to apply please visit our job board at Visit Official Website. and complete an online application form. Applicants who would like to receive this advert in an alternative format (e.g. large print, Braille, audio or hard copy), or who are unable to apply online should contact us by telephone on 01793 867003, Please quote reference number IRC20388.
Closing date: 6 June 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships in Plant Science and Microbiology A 4 year PhD opportunity in genetic, genomics and cell biology through to molecular biology, biological chemistry and computational biology. This prestigious multidisciplinary programme […]
- PhD Position in Agronomy at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Köln The PhD student will contribute to the cooperative research project “Identification of molecular markers for barley yellow dwarf virus (BYDV) resistance in maize” between the MPIPZ, the […]
- Post-doctoral Scholarship in Yeast Genetics Positions for two (2) young (up to 4 years after doctorate) post-docs, to work on the EU-funded project Yeasts – an evolutionary laboratory for studying nucleo-mitochondrial interactions […]
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Soil Carbon Dynamics at University of Central Lancashire The Environmental Sciences Division (ESD), Official Website., at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Official Website ., has an immediate opening for a post doctoral research […]
- [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier PhD position in Systems Biology, MontpellierCandidate:We are looking for a candidate motivated by systems biology and with strong background in mathematical modelling and computer science. […]
- 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical EcologyThe International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) "The Exploration of Ecological Interactions with Molecular and Chemical Techniques" […]
- 60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School Hannover Medical School 60 PhD positions in international PhD programs:20 positions in the MD/PhD program "Molecular Medicine" and20 positions in the PhD program "Infection Biology" and20 […]
- CSC International PhD Programme A PhD is one of the most exciting times in the life of a scientist and has a major influence on their future career. The MRC Clinical Sciences Centre as a place of excellent science and […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center The post-doc will participate in the Dutch Cancer Society project :”Sister chromatid cohesion as a novel foothold for cancer therapy”, a collaboration with the departments Medical […]
- PhD Student Position on Effects of Nanoparticles on Beneficial Soil Microbes and Crops Research Station ART requires PhD student position on Effects of nanoparticles on beneficial soil microbes and crops. The project is part of the Swiss National Research Programme […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research ini bermanfaat.