Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science at University of Amsterdam maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science at University of Amsterdam
PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The AISSR constitutes thematically focused research programmes, which have an anchor in one or more of the represented disciplines (Sociology, Geography and Planning, Development Studies, Political Science, and Anthropology). Across these programmatic groups, AISSR encourages multidisciplinary collaboration within and beyond the social sciences.
The AISSR is looking to appoint three PhD students through the so-called Open Round.
The AISSR consists of twelve separate programme groups. The three programme groups that have open PhD positions are:
1. Institutions, Inequalities and Internationalisation (Sociology)
2. Dynamics of Citizenship and Culture (Sociology)
3. Political Economy and Transnational Governance (Political Science).
The three positions are `open` in the sense that people can apply with their own research proposals. Yet it may be that certain programme groups have additional requirements regarding the type of candidate they are looking for. You are highly encouraged to check the AISSR website first in order to find out if your plans meet the programme group`s profile and their specific requirements.
Refer to Programme Group Institutions, Inequalities and Internationalisation
Programme Group Dynamics of Citizenship and Culture
Programme Group Political Economy and Transnational Governance
– Conducting research, publishing the results thereof, and writing a dissertation.
– Teaching in the field of comparative political behaviour (10% of the time).
– Participating in the AISSR PhD program, including following courses.
– Participating in conferences and seminars.
– Completed MA in Sociology, Political Science or another related Social Science
– Selection will be based on the quality of research plan and CV
If, after having carefully checked the website, you have any questions left, please contact Dr. Michiel Baas, PhD Coordinator of the AISSR: Michiel.Baas@uva.nl
The gross monthly salary will be €2042 in the first year increasing to €2612 in the final year, based on a full-time appointment (38 hours per week). The appointment will be temporary for four years.
For the application requirements: please check the link Application below. Please follow the instructions carefully: incomplete applications will not be accepted.
For the PhD position with Sociology, please send your application BY EMAIL to:
Cristina Garofalo (email@example.com)
for the one with Political Science PhD postion may be send to:
Leila Abouyaala (firstname.lastname@example.org)
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: JUNE 7 2010 (10:00 hours)
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 10 PhD Scholarship Positions at Faculty of Law Research will be carried out in one of the research programmes of the Faculty’s centres of excellence; Research in the field of public international law is embedded in the ACIL […]
- Three PhD Scholarship Positions in Demography in history, anthropology or anthropological demography (PhD project 1) or a (Research) Master’s degree in history, demography, sociology or economics (PhD projects 2-3);• a strong […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- PhD Scholarships, IMT – Institutions, Markets, Technologies, Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy Competitions for admission are open in the following PhD Programs at IMT ‑ Institutions, Markets, Technologies, Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca:Computer Science and EngineeringThe […]
- International PhD Fellowships, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Germany The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012. Successful applicants for […]
- Vrije University Amsterdam International Master Scholarships 2011, Netherlands Vrije University Amsterdam Announce VU Fellowships for International Students, NetherlandsStudy Subject: Culture, Organization & Management, Political Science, Social & Cultural […]
- PhD Scholarships for ASEAN Countries, Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand The coming year of 2015 marks a very important milestone for all ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) countries in that we shall be integrated to become one single community. […]
- PhD Scholarships at The Graduate School in Social, Economic and Political Sciences (GSSEPS), Italy The Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies, a K.U.Leuven Centre of Excellence, hosts a 7-year research programme on ‘Global Governance and Democratic Government’ (2010-2017). For this […]
- PhD Scholarships at Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya in BarcelonaThe IN3 invites applications for its Interdisciplinary English-speaking PhD programme in the […]
- PhD Student in Neurogenesis, University of Amsterdam, Netherlandsof Sheffield Santander The Faculty of Science occupies a leading position internationally in its fields of research and participates in a large number of cooperative programmes with universities, research […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science at University of Amsterdam semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science at University of Amsterdam ini bermanfaat.