Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Positions in Islamic Studies at Inter-University School for Islamic Studies (ISIS), Netherlands maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Positions in Islamic Studies at Inter-University School for Islamic Studies (ISIS), Netherlands
ISIS ( Inter-university School for Islamic Studies) is a national research institute for the study of Islam and Muslim societies, in which eight Dutch universities participate. Leiden University is administratively responsible for ISIS.
5 PhD positions in the profile area Islam and Muslim societies
vacancy number: 10-113
In the coming six years (2010-2015) ISIS has made available special funds to build an integrated interdisciplinary thematic profile area which focuses on lslam and Muslim societies. One of the main aims is to integrate and mobilize the knowledge and expertise in the field.
The Ph.D. candidates will be appointed at the participating university with which the supervisor is affiliated.
Conditions of employment
* The positions are 1,0 fte for 4 years (or 0,8 for 5 years).
* The Ph.D. candidates will be appointed initially for eighteen months at the in ISIS participating university with which the promotor is affiliated. At satisfactory performance during that period, the appointment will be renewed for another two and a half years. Remuneration will be
* € 2,042 gross per calendar month in the first year, increasing to a maximum of
* € 2,612 gross per calendar month in the fourth year is in accordance with current pay scales as indicated in the ‘CAO voor Nederlandse Universiteiten’.
* You will also receive a end-of-year bonus of 8.3% of your yearly income.
* Candidates should hold a MA degree or equivalent. Preference will be given to candidates with a MA in the Humanities, Social sciences or Theology with a specialisation in the field of Islam and Muslim societies.
* Outstanding research qualities manifest in a high-quality MA thesis or equivalent.
* Excellent command of English
Applicants, with an MA degree in a relevant field and proficiency in English, are asked to submit a concrete interdisciplinary research plan.
The applications procedure will consist of two rounds. In the first round a selection will be made based on a short research proposal of maximum 1000 words. Those who are selected will be asked to write a full research proposal of maximum 5000 words. The full proposal has be accompanied by two reference letters. An interview may be part of the selection procedure.
First round reactions before 14 June 2010:
* Letter of applications
* Fact sheet
* Short Research Proposal (maximum 1000 words)
Second round reactions before 15 August 2010 (only for those invited):
* Two reference letters
* Full research Proposal (maximum 5000 words)
Letters of application can be sent by post or email (preference) to the address below, and should reach our office no later than 14 June 2010. Please quote the vacancy number in your application. Adress:
Faculteit der Geesteswetenschappen
Afdeling Personeel en Organisatie
2300 RA Leiden
For further information please contact Dr. P. de Bruijn firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031 071 5272592
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Positions for Muslim Societies 2010, Netherlands In the coming six years (2010-2015) ISIS has made available special funds to build an integrated interdisciplinary thematic profile area which focuses on lslam and Muslim societies. One of […]
- The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for PhD Studies The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for PhD studies can be followed at 21 Dutch universities and institutes for international education.The PhD must be pursued according to a […]
- The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) are fellowship programmes initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget for Development Cooperation.Aim […]
- PhD in Life Sciences at Life Science Zurich Graduate School The Life Science Zurich Graduate School consists of thirteen highly competitive Ph.D. programs, run jointly by the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich, and aims to attract the most […]
- [Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University PhD in Globalization, ISG, Roskilde University, DenmarkThe Institute for Society and Globalisation (ISG) specialises in interdisciplinary research and teaching in the social […]
- PhD Student in Fibre based products at VTT Technical Research Center VTT is launching second international graduate school in 2011 to attract new, PhD students. We are looking for 15 new PhD students (incl. one Post Doc Researcher) that are expected to […]
- PhD Position Digital Microfluidics with Cells in Droplets in University of Twente, 2011 The University of Twente provides a stimulating academic environment with excellent technical facilities and a strong concentration of microfluidics research within the MESA+ Institute […]
- PhD Student in Neurogenesis, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands The Faculty of Science occupies a leading position internationally in its fields of research and participates in a large number of cooperative programmes with universities, research […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- TU Delft Excellence Scholarships, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands TU Delft’s mission is to make a significant contribution towards a sustainable society for the twenty-first century by conducting ground-breaking scientific and technological research […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Positions in Islamic Studies at Inter-University School for Islamic Studies (ISIS), Netherlands semoga informasi tentang PhD Positions in Islamic Studies at Inter-University School for Islamic Studies (ISIS), Netherlands ini bermanfaat.