Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentship in The significance of the oxidation state of gold in heterogeneous catalysis at Cardiff School of Chemistry maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in The significance of the oxidation state of gold in heterogeneous catalysis at Cardiff School of Chemistry
PhD Studentship in The significance of the oxidation state of gold in heterogeneous catalysis at Cardiff School of Chemistry
Gold is widely recognised as having enormous promise in heterogeneous catalysis but development has been hindered by the lack of fundamental understanding of reaction mechanism.
The aim of the present theoretical investigation of the gold/carbon hydrochlorination catalyst is to provide new insights into the topic by taking advantage of the ability to change the halide counter ion to explore the effects of structure and cation charge. The theoretical work will be carried out in conjunction with an experimental investigation employing a powerful combination of surface spectroscopy, surface microscopy and surface kinetic methods.
Supervisors: Dr David Willock and Dr Philip Davies
This award includes full UK/EU tuition fees plus a doctoral stipend matching UK Research Council National Minimum (£13,590 p.a. for 2011/12, updated each year).
Number of Awards Available: 1
Academic Criteria: Applicants must have a minumum of a 2.1 degree at undergraduate level (or their equivalents) in a relevant subject
Residency: Full awards (fees plus maintenance stipend) are open to UK Nationals, and EU students who can satisfy UK residency requirements. To be eligible for the full award, EU Nationals must have been in the UK for at least 3 years prior to the start of the course for which they are seeking funding, including for the purposes of full-time education. EU Nationals who do not meet the above residency requirement are eligible for a fees-only award, provided that they have been ordinarily resident in the EU for at least 3 years prior to the start of their proposed programme of study.
How to Apply
No separate application necessary – consideration is automatic on applying for Doctor of Philosophy (Chemistry). Applicants should submit a University application using the Online Application Service @ official website
Application deadline: 31 March 2012
For more information on the funding opportunity and details on how to make an application please contact the supervisor Dr David Willock on email@example.com or +44 (0)29 2087 4779
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is offering several scholarships which will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a maintenance grant equivalent to that […]
- PhD Studentship in Optimal Decision Making under Uncertainty at Imperial College London PhD Studentship: Untaxed bursary of £15,590 per annum plus UK/EU fees. UK nationals are eligible. Non-UK EU Students who have been in UK for three or more years, fulfilling the EPSRC […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions at St Marry University College St Mary’s has fostered the intellectual, physical and spiritual development of its students to assist them to have successful careers and flourishing lives since its foundation in […]
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK Project title: Exploring and expanding statistical methods and their applications
How do researchers use and understand statistics, and how can statistical practice be improved? The […]
- Fee Waiver + Stipend, PhD Scholarships in Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK The School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London – UK, is offering one or two Dean’s scholarships for new PhD students from any country (UK, EU or international students) […]
- AXA PhD Fellowships, King’s College London, UK Eligibility criteriaOpen to the following nationalities: All NationalitiesApplicants must have completed a Masters degree. The master’s degree must have been obtained during the civil […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- PhD position at MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Molecular Neurobiology of Circadian Timekeeping. Applications invited from EU & UK nationals for a fully funded 3-year PhD studentship under the supervision of Dr Michael Hastings […]
- 10 PhD Scholarships at St. Marys University College Ten Doctoral ScholarshipsSt Mary`s has fostered the intellectual, physical and spiritual development of its students to assist them to have successful careers and flourishing lives since […]
- David Edge MSc Studentship, University of Edinburgh, UK The David Edge studentship provides support for a full-time student in either the MSc Science and Technology Policy and Management or the MSc Science and Technology Studies at the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in The significance of the oxidation state of gold in heterogeneous catalysis at Cardiff School of Chemistry semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship in The significance of the oxidation state of gold in heterogeneous catalysis at Cardiff School of Chemistry ini bermanfaat.