Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD and MS Positions in Robotics at GW Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD and MS Positions in Robotics at GW Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory
PhD and MS Positions in Robotics at GW Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory
The Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory (RML) in the George Washington University – the flagship Robotics Research Center of the University – is seeking highly qualified candidates for available positions in the Ph.D. and M.S. levels starting as early as January (Spring) 2012. The ideal candidate will have a lively interest in both system building and theory. She or he will enjoy the opportunity to work collaboratively with other researchers and PhD students at RML and other centers and institutes in the School of Engineering and Applied Science.
In your email, please state the specific area you are interested in. You should clearly state financial needs and whether you are holding or are eligible for Scholarships from any source. Please include the following attachments to your email:
- CV (curriculum vitae) / Resume
- Undergraduate and graduate institutions and GPA
- Major courses taken
- List of publications
Eligibility of positions is dependent upon acceptance into a graduate program in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.
An early start in January or May 2012 is desired for exceptional applicants who submit their application ASAP. Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact Prof. Ben-Tzvi as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information see Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Graduate Students Scholarship, System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, South Korea 1. QualificationsAn applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:1) Graduated or is going to graduate from a bachelor’s or master’s […]
- PhD Positions, Institute for Media Innovation, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore The Institute for Media Innovation at Nanyang Technological University invites applications for doctoral positions to work in Singapore, in the area of physics based simulation of […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Energy Science at Sungkyunkwan University The Department of Energy Science (DOES) is pleased to invite international students who have passion to conduct cutting edge research and make breakthroughs in energy sciences, […]
- Phd/Postdoc Positions at Center for Massive Data Algorithmics (MADALGO), Aarhus University, Denmark Center for Massive Data Algorithmics (MADALGO) is a basic research center funded by the Danish National Research Foundation. The center is a collaboration between researchers at […]
- PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University OverviewThe Robotic Intelligence Lab at Jaume I University (Castellon, Spain) is offering a PhD position for working in bio-inspired robotics research concerning learning and […]
- International Student Scholarships and Assistantships at Georgia College and State University International Student Scholarships and Assistantships at Georgia College and State UniversityOverview International Student Scholarships and Assistantships at Georgia College and State […]
- PhD Student Scholarship in Tribochemistry PhD student scholarship in Tribochemistry is available at LTU Qualifications It is required to have a Master degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. Additional knowledge […]
- PEO Peace Scholarship Fund for International Women Students P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship (IPS) Fund was established to provide scholarships for international women students to pursue graduate study in the United States and Canada. […]
- Scholarship for International Graduate Students at the System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, Korea Scholarship for international students for graduate studies, within subject Circuit/ASIC design, algorithm development and processor application for the bio-medical area by Chosun […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable students especially […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD and MS Positions in Robotics at GW Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory semoga informasi tentang PhD and MS Positions in Robotics at GW Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory ini bermanfaat.