Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentship, Alzheimers Society, University of Edinburgh, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentship, Alzheimers Society, University of Edinburgh, UK
PhD Studentship, Alzheimers Society, University of Edinburgh, UK
Three-year PhD studentship funded by Alzheimers Society
One fully funded three year PhD Studentship is available within the Human Cognitive Neuroscience Unit in Psychology. The Studentship is funded by the Alzheimer’s Society to work with Professor Sergio Della Sala and Dr. Michaela Dewar on the topic of Memory Interference in people with MCI and Alzheimer’s Disease. The project will begin in September 2011.
The studentship provides for tuition fees at the UK/EU level plus an annual stipend of £15,000 per annum for threee years. The successful candidate will join a vibrant, successful, collaborative community of researchers and will participate in all the Psychology events.
Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree (UK Honors level degree at 2:1 or first level or equivalent) and/or Masters degree in Psychology or Neuroscience.
Applicants should submit a full application for the PhD Psychology programme through the University online system. Information on the application process and links to the application form can be found online.
Online application form for postgraduate study
When candidates have submitted their applciation they should email the Postgraduate Administrator, Katie Keltie, quoting their application reference number generated on submission (7 digit number starting with the letter ‘s’ e.g. s1111111. Shortlisted candidates may be invited for interview.
Closing date for applications is 6th May 2011
The project is due to begin in September 2011.
Further Information and Queries
General information regarding the application procedure including information on degree equivalence can be obtained by emailing Katie Keltie – Postgraduate Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the project can be obtained by emailing Dr. Michaela Dewar email@example.com
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Scholarships are offered to students who are nationals of countries outwith the EU for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the University. 20 scholarships are available for the […]
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships are available to Masters students commencing any subject in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences. This scholarship covers fees at […]
- Master’s Studentship for UK/EU Applicants at University of Manchester BBSRC studentships are available to candidates seeking entry on the Master by Research (MRes) in Tissue Engineering for Regenerative Medicine (TERM) in September 2012. These […]
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2011 in Any Subject, UK Study Subject: Any subject offered by universityEmployer: University of EdinburghLevel: UndergraduateScholarships are offered to students who are nationals of countries outwith the EU for […]
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK Project title: Exploring and expanding statistical methods and their applications
How do researchers use and understand statistics, and how can statistical practice be improved? The […]
- Scholarships in Psychology at University of Uppsala, Sweden Position as PhD student in developmental psychology. The project that is the financial basis for the position concerns the relation between aggression and cognitive control functions (so […]
- University of Glasgow Country Scholarships, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 50 postgraduate scholarships worth £3,000 across each of the 4 Colleges. The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee discount and […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarship, School of Psychology, University of Kent, UK Applications are invited for the prestigious School of Psychology International Undergraduate Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2012.The scholarships have been created to attract the […]
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarship for Indonesia, UK Newcastle University is delighted to announce a scholarship award for Indonesia for students commencing postgraduate studies in September 2013. This partial tuition fee scholarship has a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship, Alzheimers Society, University of Edinburgh, UK semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship, Alzheimers Society, University of Edinburgh, UK ini bermanfaat.