Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships for Quantum Groups and Matrix-valued Special Functions maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships for Quantum Groups and Matrix-valued Special Functions
There is a strong connection between mathematical theories of group representations and special functions. Over the past years this connection has been extended to representation theory of quantum groups, which can be considered a deformation of groups, and special functions. The goal of the project is to establish the relationship between quantum groups and matrix-valued special functions, and to obtain new results in these areas.
You will be supervised by prof.dr. H.T. Koelink and dr. P.M. Román (Cordoba, Argentina). Duties include teaching.
You must have a Master’s degree in mathematics, preferably with an emphasis on representation theory, Lie groups, and/or special functions.
The Mathematics Department in Nijmegen is part of the Institute for Mathematics, Astrophysics and Particle Physics (IMAPP). The Mathematics division of IMAPP consists of three groups: Algebra and Logic, Applied Stochastics, and Mathematical Physics. The opening for the PhD-student is in the Mathematical Physics (MP) group. This group has three chairs: Analysis, Geometry and Mathematical Physics. The main research themes in MP are Noncommutative Geometry, Lie and Quantum Groups, Special Functions and Symplectic Geometry.
Website: Visit Official Website.
Conditions of employment
Employment: 1,0 fte
Maximum salary per month, based on a fulltime employment: € 2,612 gross/month
The starting salary is €2,042 per month and will increase to €2,612 per month in the fourth year. PhD scale.
Duration of the contract: Initially for a period of 18 months.
Additional conditions of employment
The initial appointment will be evaluated after 18 months. If the evaluation is positive, the contract will be extended by 2.5 years.
You are requested to submit a covering letter, a curriculum vita including a list of courses with grades, and the names of at least two referees
Prof. dr. H. T. Koelink
Telephone: +31 24 3652597
You can apply for the job (mention the vacancy number 62.36.11) before 27 April 2011 by sending your application -preferably by email- to:
RU Nijmegen, FNWI, P&O, mrs. M. Vossen
P.O. Box 9010, 6500 GL Nijmegen, NL
Telephone: +31 24 3652691
Application Deadline : 27 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- RCA-KAIST Master Scholarships, Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering, Korea The RCA-KAIST Master’s Degree Programme of the Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering, KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is designed to educate and train […]
- Untar dan SOIna Selenggarakan Pelatihan Atlet Special Olympic Indonesia Universitas Tarumanagara (Untar) menjadi tempat pelaksanaan pelatihan Athlete Leadership Program (ALPs). Kegiatan ini merupakan kerja sama Pusat Bimbingan dan Konsultasi Psikologi Untar […]
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA New York University (NYU Stern) – USA, is offering full tuition fee MBA scholarships for all students (domestic and international) from any country commencing study in academic year […]
- TOYO Universty Full Scholarships Untuk Lulusan SLTA Toyo University, salah satu universitas yang terpilih menjadi TOP GLOBAL UNIVERSITY JAPAN menyediakan beasiswa untuk program S1 International pada jurusan Global Innovation Studies (GIS) , […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
- International Guest Scholarships, American College of Surgeons, USA The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong interests in […]
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
- ITH Scholarships: Studi Manajemen Perhotelan & Pariwisata di Austria Beasiswa ITH lebih ditujukan bagi mereka yang telah memiliki pengalaman dalam bidang pariwisata dan mereka yang ingin mempelajari mengenai Manajemen, Pengembangan Pariwisata Berkelanjutan […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for S1 S2 S3 Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan Khazar University – Azerbaijan, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international foreign students from any country commencing Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in academic […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships for Quantum Groups and Matrix-valued Special Functions semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships for Quantum Groups and Matrix-valued Special Functions ini bermanfaat.