Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang WISE Scholarships for MA in Slavery Studies at University of Hull 2011-2012, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang WISE Scholarships for MA in Slavery Studies at University of Hull 2011-2012, UK
Scholarships are available for the MA in Slavery Studies at the Wilberforce Institute for the study of Slavery and Emancipation (WISE) in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. If you would like to apply for a scholarship please complete the attached form telling us why you should be considered. As competition for these scholarships is keen, we would encourage you to apply early. The Scheme applies to all students making applications for a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught course of study in the MA in Slavery Studies. It does not apply to research degrees such as MPhil or PhD.
Applications should be made direct to:
Dr Douglas Hamilton,
Wilberforce Institute for the study of Slavery and Emancipation (WISE)
The University of Hull
27 High Street
Hull, HU1 1NE
Website: Official Website
No application for a Scholarship shall be considered without the relevant Department having first received an application form for a postgraduate programme of study. The award will cover the course fee in full at the home/EU fees rate. It does not include accommodation or maintenance.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1 July 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Scholarships 2011 for Postgraduate Studies in Art and Social Science, University of Hull, UK 2011-2012 International Student Scholarships in Art and Social Science at University of Hull, UKStudy Subject: Art and Social ScienceEmployer: University of HullLevel: Postgraduate The […]
- Hedley Bull Scholarship: MA in International Relations, Australia National University The Graduate Studies in International Affairs program offers up to four Hedley Bull Scholarships each year for full-time study in the Master of Arts (International Relations) commencing […]
- UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Degree Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or technological development of the […]
- Master Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences at University of Bath We offer a variety of scholarships for 2012 is supported by the University and the generous donors who share our pride in student achievement. Most scholarships can be applied to use the […]
- Kamran Djam Scholarships, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK Thanks to the generosity of the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust there are a number of Kamran Djam scholarships available for UK/EU and Overseas fee-paying SOAS students, providing a […]
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded scholarships are available to all students from any country and research areas within the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures, School of Environment, Education and […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Bath, UK Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: Graduate School Scholarships How many scholarships are there?There are 10 scholarships. At least two are reserved for MRes candidates Who are the […]
- MA Scholarships at Brussels School of International Studies Scholarships for our MA programmes are awarded twice per year; normally in June for students starting in September and in November for those starting in January.Successful candidates […]
- 2011 MA Scholarships at Brussels School of International Studies Scholarships for our MA programmes are awarded twice per year; normally in June for students starting in September and in November for those starting in January. Successful candidates […]
- Clarendon Fund Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK The Clarendon Fund is a major graduate scholarship scheme at the University of Oxford, offering over 100 new scholarships every year. In 2010-11, there were 297 Clarendon scholars at […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang WISE Scholarships for MA in Slavery Studies at University of Hull 2011-2012, UK semoga informasi tentang WISE Scholarships for MA in Slavery Studies at University of Hull 2011-2012, UK ini bermanfaat.