Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships 2011 at International Max Planck Research School for Neural Circuits, Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships 2011 at International Max Planck Research School for Neural Circuits, Germany
The IMPRS for Neural Circuits was recently funded by the Max Planck Society and offers ten positions for talented students holding a relevant Master´s or Bachelor´s degree to perform research resulting in a PhD. It also includes a tailor-made educational program including neuroscience courses (topics and techniques), transferable skills, rotations and exchange programs.
The deadline for applications (including the letters of recommendation) is March 15, 2011!
We offer ten Ph.D. positions for three years, starting as soon as possible.
Field of work
The newly formed International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) for Neural Circuits is located at the Max Planck Institute for Brain Research in Frankfurt. The IMPRS faculty are Frankfurt Neuroscientists from the Max Planck Institutes for Brain Research and for Biophysics, the Goethe University and the university clinic, the Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies and the newly established Ernst Strüngmann Institute.
The focus of the IMPRS for Neural Circuits will be the understanding of neural circuits (from the simple to the large and complex), at all scales required to achieve this understanding. This ambitious objective will require analysis at the molecular, cellular, multi-cellular, network and behavioral levels, with the full understanding that macroscopic phenomena (spatial patterns, dynamics) can be scale-dependent, and that reductionism is not always sufficient as a method.
The International Max Planck Research School for Neural Circuits offers an educational program with a large variety of different courses:
- Introductory course to meet the researchers of Frankfurt neuroscience and get to know each other
- Modern topics in neuroscience in which you will learn about the key concepts and topics of studies
- Modern techniques in neuroscience which cover the a range of modern neuroscience, biological and analytical techniques used to address questions in neuroscience
- Transferable skills like how to write scientific papers, present in English and write a research grant
- Language courses (English and German)
Also offered are:
- Rotations to select the most suitable research group to do your PhD
- Exchange programmes to excellent research groups abroad
- Lecture series including a meet and greet with the lecturer
- PhD retreat
- Scientific conferences to attend
The programme is taught in English and is open for highly motivated and excellent students from all countries in the world holding a relevant Master’s or a Bachelor’s degree.
The conditions of employment and for fellowships follow the funding guidelines of the Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Sciences and those of the German civil service.
The deadline for applications (including a letter of recommendation) is March 15, 2011. Note that only online applications will be accepted. Further information you can find on:
The Max Planck Society is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from disabled persons. We strongly encourage female scientists to apply for the program.
IMPRS for Neural Circuits
Dr. Arjan Vink
Max-Planck-Institute for Brain Research
60528 Frankfurt am Main
Call for applications: Visit Official Website.
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD fellowship in Neuroethology at International Max Planck Research School Project 9: Analysis of olfactory receptors of Manduca moths using RNAi, Supervisor: Prof. Bill Hansson, MPI-CEGiant Manduca moths find their host plants to a large degree using odors. We […]
- PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences The Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB) was founded in 2007 as a joint enterprise between the University of Göttingen, three Max Planck […]
- 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical EcologyThe International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) "The Exploration of Ecological Interactions with Molecular and Chemical Techniques" […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- [Germany] 2 PhD Positions in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt Johann Wolfgang Goethe University FrankfurtInstitute for Theoretical Physics2 PhD positionsAt the Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt under the […]
- International Doctoral Research Position in Criminal Law and Criminology, Germany Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law offers PhD Scholarship for National and International Applicants Study Subject: Criminal Law and CriminologyEmployer: Max […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical CyclesOverviewThe International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles (IMPRS-gBGC) in cooperation […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin […]
- The International PhD Program Democracy, Knowledge, and Gender in a Transnational World (IPP Transnational) The Faculty of the Social Sciences at the Goethe University counts among those in the Federal Republic of Germany with a wealth of tradition and diversity in teaching and research […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships 2011 at International Max Planck Research School for Neural Circuits, Germany semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships 2011 at International Max Planck Research School for Neural Circuits, Germany ini bermanfaat.