Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
Full tuition fee scholarships are available for UK, EU and international students commencing LLM degree at University of Warwick – UK. There are 4 (four) scholarships available for new students with the most outstanding academic performance in law. Relevant subject degree and work experience will also be considered. Applicants must have already hold an offer from the School of Law, University of Warwick, and meet the English language requirements. Applicants do not need to submit separate application for the scholarship. Applicants only need to email application statement outlining the reasons why you deserve the scholarship (max. 500 words).
Level of Education
Scholarships only available for Master degree.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for LLM program only.
Amount of Scholarships
The scholarships will cover the full tuition fee for LLM degree.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of the program.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for LLM degree program.
- Scholarships available for new students only.
- Applicants must show outstanding academic performance in law. Relevant subject degree and work experience will also be considered.
- Applicants must hold an offer from School of Law for the LLM program.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements.
Number of Scholarships Available
4 (four) scholarships are available.
Scholarships available for all students from any country. There is no restriction on the nationality.
Selection will be based on your academic performance. Applicants will be required to submit an application statements (max 500 words) outlining the reasons why you deserve the scholarship.
How to Apply
You must already hold the offer from School of Law for the LLM program. You then need to send an email with an application statements explaining why you deserve the scholarship (max 500 words).
Do not forget to state your Warwick student ID and your name on the application statement.
The closing date is March 31, 2016.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Successful applicants will be notified by end of May 2016.
- Scholarship applications from those who do not hold the offer from School of Law, University of Warwick, will not be considered.
- There is no separate application for the scholarship. You only need to email your application statements.
- DO NOT FORGET to include your Warwick student ID and your name on your application statements.
For further info please visit official website: www2.warwick.ac.uk.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK For 2016 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The scholarship is worth […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program for September 2016 […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- Darwin Studentships, University of Birmingham, UK The Darwin Studentships specifically fund PhD projects in the area of microbial (preferably bacterial) molecular genetics. Applications are considered from 31st January each year and […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Chichester, UK We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
MSc International Business
MSc International Business and […]
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarship for Indonesia, UK Newcastle University is delighted to announce a scholarship award for Indonesia for students commencing postgraduate studies in September 2013. This partial tuition fee scholarship has a […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded scholarships are available to all students from any country and research areas within the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures, School of Environment, Education and […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK semoga informasi tentang Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK ini bermanfaat.